Reviews for Jealousy
Kratos Pendragon chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Some how I was suspecting an ending like that. In fact just in the previous chapter I thought to myself 'why do I have a feeling every one will die or something dramatic like that happen' and that I'd be torn between laughing and cursing. While it was not as major as killing off the all of the main characters it invoked the same feeling of being torn between to choices, laughter or cursing. I ended up laughing mostly due to the fact I kind of saw it coming. Any how great story, and I'll be sure to check out your other ones!
lken1995 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
I swear, it keeps getting better everytime I re-read it hehe
Awesome work, sky
COShepard chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
if you were trying to make me cry your ten minutes late
COShepard chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Genis is the best romance option
BeautifulInfinity chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Holy crap - this story was frickin' amazing! Very well done in your writing - I can't even describe how amazing it was, it just was! XD Wonderfully done!
NayruSapphire chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This ENTIRE story was AMAZIIING! You are definitely on my favorite authors list - your writing is so natural and it flows. Plus, the plot twists and development of everything was great! I love, love, LOVE SheLloyd, and was so sad at the ending - but it was also great!
Please - write TONS MORE! I enjoy your writing a lot and can't wait to read everything! :D
The Grey Legion chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Alright, Actually read this a little while back but didn't leave a rev as I was on my phone.

So now you actually get one :)

This story is (A) Rather different from the pair's I prefer, but I don't care because of b
(b) You made me change my pairs... NICE (no really, I don't mind lol)
(c) It reminds me of why I liked sheena to begin with, (wait am I the only guy who DIDN'T like her on sight?
and finally (d) This story rock's, plain and simple. Perhaps not good for everyone, but was right up my alley... even tho the action scene wasn't "awesome", fight scene's are hard to write lol.
IchiFell chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I just read this all in one go, and I loved it. I nearly cried at how you ended it. I just love sheena too much. And all the times you said you had a bad chapter, you were dead wrong. And I know you said not to, but I emplore you to make a sequel to this. I cant wait to read more of your storied!
Iamafan chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Beautiful chapter. I read up to this point and said holy crap. This is one amazing piece of work. I mean it too. You my friend are an excellent writer and flamers can go flame somewhere else. I really enjoyed this story thanks for making it :D
TOSBrave95 chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
YOU SLY JERK! You managed to make me feel something in my heart in this chapter the ending was bitter-sweet and very depressing. I read this chapter while listing to Roxas' theme from Kingdom Hearts 2, and when I got to the ending the song matched the ending so perfectly that I really felt moved by this (begins to bawl a river of tears). The story was amazing, nothing short of what I would expect from a "Grand Story Teller" like yourself. The relationship of Lloyd and Sheena was at it's best even during the uhm, uhm lemon scene, and I can tell you went all out on this story as with many of your others as well.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story and the way you developed Lloyd and Sheena's relationship. An amazing story with an absolutely shitty ending I am so sorry to say... I couldn't even finish the last few paragraphs and instead skipped to the end because I just knew that you we're going to kill one of them.

You said that it's the only way you could see the story finishing but what about their journey to find the exspheres?

It seems like you're just being incredibly lazy and unimaginative... I HATE when incredible authors like yourself use the messiah ending and seperate the couple. It's unacceptable and I see it happening more and more lately.

As I said before, I adore this story and it's one of the best if not the best that I've read on this site but I'm sorry to say that, in my eyes, the final chapter is a HUGE disappointment and you made a terrible mistake... I guess I'm just too big a fanboy and a romantic at heart...

Please don't take this as me trying to be mean because I truly don't mean it as such. You are an incredible author and I loved reading Jealousy but you're ending is just so sad and... unjust.

I hope that you will decide to write a sequal and make this a happy ending because, in my opinion, sad endings like this just don't cut it.

Sheena/Lloyd forever! :D
seekified chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
You get so many points for this you'd need elven blood to have time to count them all. o_O

I just finished reading all of Jealousy, and I just felt the need to sign up so that I could give you the aforementioned points.

I, ehh, have a bit of an obsession with all things Aselia and so this story has given me a lot of what I would've liked to see in the games - the relationships are just that much more intricate and it's all for the better, y'know?

Anyway. The story. Ehem.

Your writing style, especially during dialogue, feels very natural and comes across beautifully - the sort of "speech, zomgadjectives!, more speech" thing works really well. The crazy amount of character development and plot twists made this a story that I had to force myself to put down - I think work has suffered a little due to me being so preoccupied! ';

I've always been a fan of SheLloyd, but this story made me quite comfortable with a pairing that I had scarcely considered - RainexRegal, and you pulled it off well. I must say the ending had me gaping in horror and a desperate need for more paragraphs, but having considered it for a while I can see why it works. I just wish there was more, a better (for the characters anyway) way to finish everything.

I'm not very good at reviews (they usually end up being gushfests), but I just want to say that you have successfully taken a story which gave me so much joy and dedication all those years ago and taken it to a whole other level. Seriously, I had more trouble putting this down than most "real books" I've read.

You're officially on my favorite authors list, and that's not just a list, that's -all- authors. Thank you!
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
'practise' should be spelled 'practice' but aside from that, so far so good.
Supa Fox chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
I started reading this story a couple days ago, and I love it! Your descriptions and the plot are very nice. Just as a general note, you seem to use a lot of comma splices, which separate two independent clauses without the use of a conjunction or a more appropriate punctuation. Here's a good website on what they are and how to fix them, in case you want to take a look:

JennxDavis chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
Heh, this may be a little late in the game, considering you've already finished Jealousy, but I think your work is really good :3 You make your ideas clear and you put in a lot of detail, however, your phrasing is a little repetitive. I really like the story though :D Keep up the good work!