Reviews for Ten Things
reallyJavannah chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awwww i can relate to

I hate the way you make me love you, and the fact that I would do anything for you. But most of all I hate the that I am so crazily in love with you, despite everything telling me no.

Because i like this boy and liked him since i was 7 and hes like my bff and im scared to tell him
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
luv the story :D
Fluffness chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is such a sweet one-shot!
xhesaidshesaidx chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I FREAKIN LOVE IT
Lilly Tagloft chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is so cute! I love fluffs and this one is one of few I like, no scratch that love. I'm putting it on my favorites list. I like that you put some story underneath the things Sonny hates about Chad. I've seen the movie recently and now I'm hooked on the show and I like how you kind of tied that into it.

xx Lilly
StarNoble 17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You are officially the best fanfiction writer I've ever read. I'm going to read all your books this summer, even the ones about Twilight (which; one, are great honor because I strongly detest Twilight to the point in which I'm starting to hate it,and two, are probably better than the actual book).If you have ever read one of my reviews mentioning Twilight you'd know what I mean. There are no words that can emulate how fantastic a writer you are.
secretlover101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i loved it! 10 out of 10 stars! can u pm me because i have to ask u a very important question... i love the story idea!
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
omg that was so amazing!
Lost in Believing chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Awe. I thought the whole thing was sweet, even though most of the time Chad was being a jerk-face. This one shot captured how bad he could actually act towards people. But then it shows you the same side he can be. Awesome job! :)
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
aww so cute! xD
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
awhh! cutest oneshot EVER! :D
CuteLiLDucky chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
wow.. all i can say is wow!
sonnycentral chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aw, this was SO good! I love your stories!
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
aw very cute. I love how you incorporated Kat's poem with your own fic. You wrote Chad and Sonny's relationship very reliastically, I have to give you props!
captaintightpants chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh my god. This was so adorably cute! Loved it!

-Amanda #1 Fan