Reviews for A New Dawn
Emma-girl chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
NICE STORY. I REALLY LIKE IT. PLEASE UP DATE SOON.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Cool fic. Please write more soon?
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
Funny how you say you sounded emo (which i dont think you did) and an advert at the bottom of the page is very emo like. hehe

Anyway, the story doesn't suck. this is like the build up bit, so its gonna be a little slow starting. but once maria comes back the tension will build up and the drama so it will be cool.

keep going.

* hannah *
Momentarily Sane chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
I knew it was Maria!...well, The Maria from Jaspers story...uh, you know what I mean!

I just started reading your story and I love it!

Keep going, it's great, I love the story idea!

Keep writing, and update as soon as you can...

I know, exams are a pain!

I am so reviewing because this story/chapter so deserved it!

It was really good, how Bella told Edward she knew, it was a great way in my opinion!

So, ya running out of things...um, I'm trying to prove to you it deserves it...

That is so like Bella to go sacrifice herself and stuff.

Okay, this is a way too long review but w/e I'm officially out of things to say anyways so just update next chance you get ;)
Only If You Wish It chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
I like this! It's great! I really can't wait for more! Don't worry that you're not updating for a while though, I go months sometimes without updating. It didn't seem that short, as much as got said in it. This is a very climatic point in this story and I love it! Awesome!
hannonjo chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
you are so wrong, it does deserve it! this is a really good chapter, truly bella style. i cant wait for the next bit!

good luck with your school stuff!
sammy may cullen chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
but... as she was growing more and more determined, she would just give Alice a clearer image of her plan, and of course after that Edward wouldn't let her out of his sight ]

Love Always,

Sammy
FrozenBloom chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Lol, It didn't suck. :D
Conan in love chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
this was great
story2tell chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Aw...don't beat yourself up over this. I, myself, haven't updated in a while due to getting ready to graduated from high school and going to thousands of parties. I actually have just started getting back on here again. Take your time. Your exams are so much more important...I liked the chapter anyways. I feel so sorry for Bella...short but i really did like it! Awesome writing!
KattieScarlet chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Great chapter please write more soon.
FireKumori mage chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
noo, i really did like it. but, couldn't you have left us with just a filler chapter? haha. nice way to tie in the whole going to phoenix thing.

but yeah, you might want to do well on your exams. they're just a bit more important than fan fics. :-)

you've done better than i have with updating. i need your motivation.
sammy may cullen chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Okay, so I didn't read the chapter yet, but oh well, I just wanted to comment on the AN. Anyway, it is up to you wether she is human or vampire, I am actually working on a story currently, where bella has a sister and there mother was killed by a vampire and they were turned, but im not posting yet ] Im sure by now you have already decided, but I thought I'd put that out there anyway.

Love Always,

Sammy
theperson13 chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
omg! U HAVE TO UPDATE! LUV THE THEME!
hannonjo chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
helloha! i (heart) your story!

so heres the deal:

amazing story review UPDATE!

its been so long! i am anxious to see what happens next!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »