Reviews for Naruto of the Four Dojutsu
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 4/29
Ch 8 Last ch 17 I say that was good . Story . The danger is dark Gobi turned Kuubi/Hanyo of the shadows and Orocimaru . Please update. Well hopefully.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 4/29
Ch 4 It existed Kuubi special dojutsu seeing auras ,Fight Techniques Byakugan similarity and sharingan similiarity and the final 9 stage is immortality. STILL That is wow . Sharingan Rinegan matches , Byakugan and the Namikaze is unknown.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 4/29
Ch 3 I hope to be saved Haku and Zabuza and if Haku is she to join and Hinata suffers so much so add Hinata and hopefully way in future Fu and the Lucky playful Biju Number 7 female Nanabi and maybe May the Steam Lava .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 4/29
Ch 2 Originally Kuubi is Kurama . In most cases she tampeed the DNA making improvements but not in the Canon. She usually didn't gave tte ability to be Hanyo but even though if she did Naruto still embraced it . There was one cpy Dojutsu copy other any specialities but it didn't combined them . But so she can.
Hinata,mei terumi,hotaru, ,mabui,temari,natsuhi
DemonKaiser chapter 1 . 3/20
Honestly, you need to rewrite this. The idea is good, but the implication is terrible. There was no thought of creating a Genjutsu on his face so the council didn't catch wind of such news. Also, it wouldn't make sense to give out Four Dojutsu in different eyes when you are going to alter them which defeats the purpose of the title. Instead, you should have just combined the eyes to make one pair of eyes. Also when mentioning the Rinnegan eyes as it was altered by taking out the "human body does not give in", you could have just typed 'god complex' which means person who thinks they are a god. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes and run on sentences as well as the excessive capitalization of certain words when describing anger, excitement or even sadness. Overall, I would judge this as a 3/10. The story became unbearable to read after reading the second chapter because the amount of mistakes were easily spotted. The idea is good, but then it spiralled downward as the altered Rinnegan eyes got rid of the god complex which is not really from Naruto canon but fanfiction garbage that made this God complex off of Nagato.
Monster King chapter 17 . 3/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
the rewrites dtart sucks this story is better 3rd hokage bashing isnt cool
Rai No Kitsune chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Same here I was getting bored of my father killed my mother so I killed him story.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/31/2016