Reviews for Homecoming
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
nice story
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Favorite Line: “My two favorite boys have come to take me home.”

**sigh** This was hard to take in after that steaming pile of dung CBS called the finale. I'm going to use your story as therapy to help me deal with the end of my fandom and let this story play out in my head of how it really went down.

yeah...that's what I'm going to do.

Thanks Chica!
justawritier chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
awsome! you showed Jack's feelings perfectly.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
oh, this is so sad and adorable at the same time...
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
O, the new Jack. We always knew he was there just waiting for Sam to pull him out, right? Loved it. Good style and I think you captured them and the emotions quite nicely.
meb6266 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wonderful wonderful story LG! This is like the episode we never got, but really needed.

I just love all your fan-fics!
tracetragic chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Thanks LG - loved this story. You have a really great feel for Jack & Sam & it shines through in this story. It created lots of lovely & believable pictures for me. Perfect ending too:-)
emmaloufudge chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wonderful story! I love the image of Jack striding down the hospital corridor with Finn. Very realistic transitional scene, getting Sam home. You've done a beautiful job of showing Jack's relationship with Finn and Jack's insecurities and love for Sam.
jjbird chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I really, really liked the ending to this story. Very touching and very sweet.
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I'm so glad you posted this, LG. I think we needed a transition from the hospital to Sam's first day back at work. This is what I envision happened, and you've done a beautiful job of putting it into words. I love Jack's tenderness with Finn and Sam. You should be working with WAT's writers to keep these two lovers together.
jsfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I loved it. I haven't had much time to read stories lately, but this one just made my day. You made everything feel so right, and Jack taking care of Finn was just so sweet. Thanks for the great read!
Jacks in my head chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Great story! I can just see Jack and Sam (and Finn)as I read it.