Reviews for Unavoidable Debriefing
T chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awesomeness!
InsertGenericPenNameHere chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
A very amusing combination of two universes. Their version of sex? Totally. I mean you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Say if you ever get round to it could you write the prequel?

-IGPNH
x-blindingdarkness chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
lawl batman/joker.

JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Pretty amusing story of Abby's account of her trip to Gotham. Nice blending of the two universes. It felt natural. Abby was completely in character, and the last line was a good one.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh my gosh! - That was so funny! *grins* "Maybe that was their way of having sex…” Gosh How in the world did you come up with THAT? Lol. I liked the fact that Abby left the being held hostage part out in telling Gibbs, and Gibbs' reaction! Great story!
Reader128 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I was just wondering if this is a one-shot or if there are going to be more chapters? I mean, the ending sounded kinda final, but the bar-thingy doesn't say "Complete" so I wasn't sure. BTW, even though my grammar sucks too, I saw no big errors (or small ones for that matter).
Idril-Lune chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
That was cute lol
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh write more write more. maybe Batman comes to Abby for a little forensic help? Come on it's GREAT. GREAT Gibbs. I could so see Gibbs getting over protective. Grins. Please Oh Please write more any little tidbit. gREAT scene. Batman comes looking for his batarang thing cause Abby just found out who our hero is. He needs a women on his side.