Reviews for A Medley of Sorts
cookietme7 chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
You write some great one-shots, I love them!

For this last one, great characterization. Without naming names you described everything perfectly. It was short and sweet and cute. :)

For the bird one - betcha Ashley's face when she came out from hiding was hilarious, and I loved Paula's reaction.

These are so fun!
Queeriously chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
That was so adorable. I love all the descriptions and lack of dialog. It made it feel like I was looking through Ashley's eyes. You did a perfect job of capturing the respective personalities. Without ever mentioning their names it was undoubtedly Spencer and Ashley, it takes quite a bit of skill to do that and you've done it perfectly. Congrats. This is one of my favorites I think.
Coachkimm chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Love it!
cdarko chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Lmao, the look on Ashleys face when the window smashed would have been PRICELESS. Paulas comment about Ashley being the bird was cute/amusing. I doubt my mum would react that well.. Another great little story ]
chelle5432 chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
Hiya I'm totally loving all these one shots I actually created an account here just so I could put this on alert they're really great
Peachy chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
Bahahahaha! Triple entrendre, yes? Cause there's the literal lie of the bird, then when old people called hot babes "burds" or whatever, and then there's the birds of a feather... Me likes. D Even if you didn't mean for that to mean...that...and...yeah.

Nice! Can't wait for more insanity! Of the most lovely and romantic variety of course. ;P
Queeriously chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
great chapter!
shawn-n-belle chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
aha! I love Paula! (: These one shots cease to amaze me, I think you have no idea how much I love each and every one of them and how the theme and storyline is different. Very creative. I love it.
C-Olive chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
thatt is too cute! i love it a ton!
fancyatic chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
I'm loving these shorts, "This is my girlfriend" was so cute and all of these stories seem to put a geeky smile on my face, can't wait to read more. Great job:)
Heartichoke chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
aw nice
ConcealedAttraction chapter 10 . 5/18/2009 suhweet!..:)
Riba77 chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
Total cuteness :)

I loved it! it made me smile so thank you :)

can't wait for the next one
01shane01 chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
haha! omg i loved that! one of my all time faves XD
HIMYMSON91 chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
omg! okay i absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED "This Is My Girlfriend" it was so cute and adorable.

i kid u not, i could not stop smiling like an idiot the entire time i read it. Gosh, ima sucker for ur stories. )

so i really can not wait til the next update! please post more soon!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »