Reviews for A Medley of Sorts
epikkk chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
yay for broken elevators. they're too cute :]
Conscious chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
Awh. That was cute! :)
Palspashlex chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
aw, that was so good! you hadn't updated in a while i was scared youi decided to discontinue these stories. i'm so happy you're back though! this one was particularly cute though :)

pms!
01shane01 chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
no spashley cant fight! its just not right!
Heartichoke chapter 20 . 4/1/2010
You're always spitting out new stories and they're always magical. Maybe spitting out isn't the best phrase to describe it, but I guess I'm trying to say that you always manage to create new stories and it seems like they come to you without needing any effort. There. That's definitely a better way to say it.
Heartichoke chapter 19 . 4/1/2010
I really like this version of the after life. It's really cool. I hate using the word 'cool' to describe things, but it is. I can't accept the fact that she can just be "there" but it's a nice concept.
slushhy chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
Oh well, i can't figure out what tv show but it seems interesting. I want to see where you take this
lnkmstr10 chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
Hahah gotta love Spencer pretty much bitch slapping Ashley...in a completely non mean way, of course.
xwpblue chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
love love LOVE it! please continue :)
awe chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
yay! you're back! i was drowning in crappy stories.
MittNacht chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
Aww! How I missed your awesome one shots and three shots or whatever! I'm happy you're back! Post more soon please!
TutorGurl chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
M, while the plot of fighting people getting stuck/locked in a confided space is a pretty common plot device, my first thought was Dan/Serena from Gossip Girl. If it is, I really hope that they end their entrapment better than DS did - because I refuse to believe there is a universe in which Spencer and Ashley would be better off broken up. Maybe if this was a regular fic, and we'd get to see them get back together, but not in a kinda one shot!
Palspashlex chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story (these stories? lol)

also, the L Word, right? ;)

PMS
sarasunnyshine chapter 19 . 3/21/2010
Hm. Interesting. Well you explained the age thing lol.

I wonder how Ashley knows her... You have to update this! This is way too intriguing for me to sit just around and wonder about!
sarasunnyshine chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
This is... very weird. But not necessarily in a bad way or anything. Just out of the ordinary and a little confusing. I'm personally most confused at this age thing going on.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »