Reviews for Dream Weaver
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Really good story guys!
ccase13 chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
I liked how Sam's repressed emotions made him a target but that at the same time, Dean's "repressed and unemotional" care helped him hang on longer.
JediMagnet09 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I just have to say the scene with Bobby cleaning out the room for the boys and the boys reactions is just perfect. It's so sweet and the boys reactions are spot on, I think. Great job! :) Love the story so far, by the way! Poor Sammy! :(
amyblair chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Ooh, Kira's revenge? Cool.

Nice job with this, girls. I thought you did a great job tying up the ends and making a pretty bow.

Loved the end - nice brotherly bonding moments. I really miss that. Made my heart hurt.
vonnie836 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Absolutely loved this story. You put poor Sammy through the wringer for sure. Worried Dean was great, just what Sammy needed. Bobby was wonderful too, because he set them straight about the importance of not keeping everything bottled up. I'm looking forward to reading more from both of you. Hugs, Vonnie
devon99 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
A fabulous ending to another great story. Thanks both of you for yet another entertaining read:)

And sque - Kira's Revenge!

Awesome.
gapdragon1 chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Brilliant, just brilliant. Big thank yous to you both.
Floralia chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Thank you guys so much! I love my birthday present. There was nightmares and impaling and blood loss and wooziness and self-harm and craziness and weird disturbing rituals with convulsions and choking. You sure know how to spoil and girl and pack it all in. It was nice that they actually took the time to pause at the end and acknowledge how much they are each carrying at this stage, rather that ploughing forwards again. Sam’s emotional repression can be frightening to behold so good for Bobby for calling them on it. And anything that deals with the aftermath of Madison in any is always welcome.

Thank you!
cindy123 chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
That was awesome! I loved this story. It's sad to see it end, but what a terrific ending. Great job.

Cindy.
carocali chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Yes, cool people DO drink tea! hee hee!

Nice wrap up, if only they'd actually talk about their feelings. Men! The cleansing was gross but well done. Was the demon gone, or were the fingers in his throat (right? eww!) real or imagined? Makes ME not want to go to sleep!

Feel free to keep having birthdays and anniversaries to let the fic keep rolling!

:D

Caroline
carocali chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Love all the research with the herbs! It seems this potion will work, but will Sam make it through the expelling process? Yikes!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
great. m looking forward to the summer fics you have planned but most of all, sequel to Hearts Desire- Kira's Revenge is what im really excited for! i still re-read Heart's Desire a lot! see ya soon wit your new ficcys
skag trendy chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Great angsty start to the final chapter, with Dean saving Sam from choking to death... and then you lead us into the wonderful brotherly moments with Bobby ever present, watching over them.

If only there was more of this on the show...

Great work my darlings. But I'm sorry this is over.