Reviews for Dream Weaver
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Oh man, Sammy is getting worse. I hope Bobby can find something to help. To think the poor guy is squeezed into the back of the Impala and won't take pain meds because he is afraid to dream, that's bad. Now Dean gave him some and he is sleeping, that can't be good. Getting better and better here. I can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
this is awesome. i will be waiting for next one. i am nervous about tonight's episode.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
excellent
Just A Fan chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I am very excited to see what happens next! Let the drama and angst ensue. Wonderful job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
OMG! this was awesome!

and OOHH YES! definitley the finale is gonna be rough- i dont live in the states but ill be seeing it tomorow and absoloutley going mad...OMG

whats gonna happen...i bet they leave it at a heartwrenching clffie :0

loved this chapter hun x
Floralia chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I knew splitting up wouldn’t be good, but luckily Dean realised that before Sam could do anything too stupid. I’m still loving Sam being all disorientated and confused, and I absolutely love that he starts counting Dean’s freckles, but I also really like the beginning of that last dream, when he knows he’s dreaming and is annoyed about it. It might be Sam going through whatever is happening, but I feel really bad for Dean at the moment, having to deal with it and having no idea what’s going on.
lor4eto chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I loved it! Update soon!
skag trendy chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
That was way too close for comfort. Poor Dean is frantic with worry for his kid brother, and our poor Sammy is being tortured so cruelly.

Nice work darlings!

Kind regards,

ST x
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
AW beautiful hun!

absoloutley awesome fic :)

i love it
xoTomWellingxo chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Great chapter! I was really afraid that Sammy was going to do more than just superficial damage with the knife. Glad Dean got there just in time. )

I have one suggestion. I wouldn't have said anything, but I was picturing the boys while reading, and this sentence just didn't seem in-character for Dean: "As I approached, your trance like self wouldn't acknowledge me"... I think that was the only sentence that really jumped out in my mind.

Anyway, amazing fic so far... and I'm guessing Sammy's dreams are going to escalate in intensity (and suicidal-ness) so I'm looking forward to some more drama and suspense! )

-Vanessa 3
lullabyJN chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
loving it, cant wait for an answer! and more fluffiness!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
excellent. Claudia, m very upset about last thursday ep :(, m depressed :(.
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
What can I say? This continues to captivate me. What in the world is going on with Sammy? Those nightmares really left him totally out of control. I hope Dean will figure it out soon or it might be too late. Hugs, Vonnie
carocali chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
So the women in Sam's life are coming to haunt him - full force! But why? What did they stumble on and why does it have such a full effect on Sam?

Will Dean be able to kill the fox-like thing and release his brother from his horrible nightmares?

More please!

;D
Fanfic Lover 4evr chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I am excited to see what happens next! Great work!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »