Reviews for Dream Weaver
cindy123 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
OMG, poor Sam. Dean has to figure out what is going on before Sam really hurts himself. Loved it. Can't wait for more.

supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
OMG! i love this!- the brothers OMG and Sammy got skewered :o

i love the way you describe Sam and how Dean is with him-

love what your doing \:)

thanks for sharing
calcium77 chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Uh oh. Dean going out there alone? Either something could happen to him...or to Sam while he is alone and unguarded by big bro. What is up with the fever but no infection? Curious.

Love the story guys!

Kat
calcium77 chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Ouch! Implaled on a branch! Sounds painful. Ok, who am I kidding...I liked that part. I like comforting Dean!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I totally fell behind on reading this story. But I had 3 chapters to read in a row...that was nice :-) I am curious what is wrong with Sam? Just guilt over Madison? Or something else going on?
Floralia chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Oh, more dreams and more worrying. They have good intentions, but I can’t help but feel splitting up might not have been the best idea.
xoTomWellingxo chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Awesome story so far! You write the nightmare/flashback scenes very well. And I love Dean's protective side... I feel like it's kind of overdone in a lot of other fics, but you make it seem believable. Can't wait for the next update! )

-Vanessa
cindy123 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I don't like what Maddie and Jess are asking of Sam. I hope he doesn't listen or at least finally comes clean to Dean so his brother can help him. Yeah, like the stubborn youngest Winchester will do that! Can't wait for more.

cursedgirl chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
Really don't like the idea of Dean going off by himself. Not only could he be badly injured, but what if Sam's fever gets worse? Blood poisoning or something. It's always bad news when the boys split up.

Nice update girls. As always.

Kind regards,

ST x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
:-)
carocali chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
What is messing with Sam's visions? Why does it want to kill him? And is it related to this hunt/werewolf?

I'm sure it's killing both of the boys to leave one another, but the hunt has to be taken care of... or is that the whole point of this? Separate them so they can off them? Eek!

More please!

:D
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Those nightmares are horrible. Now they are involving Jessica also. Too bad Sammy isn't talking about them and now he is sending Dean away to hunt the werewolf or whatever it is so no one else will get hurt. Makes me wonder if he will try to "make it up" to Madison and Jessica. This is really tense. Can't wait for the next update. Hugs, Vonnie
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Awesome story, I loved it!
cindy123 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Wow, I love this story. I do love me some hurt Sam, protective Dean. You do it very well! Can't wait for more.

114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »