Reviews for Dream Weaver
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
This was a close one for Sammy. The werewolf didn't get him but the woods did. Just Winchester luck. Loved big bro Dean going all protective and panicky on Sam. I'm glad the kid didn't have to go to the hospital. As bad as he felt about worrying Dean, ending up in the hospital would have made things worse. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
“That’s 9 in the morning. You’ve been in and out since I got you back here around Midnight.”

God I know what that feels like, the disorientation of losing so much time, and waking up worrying that I'm late for work yet it's 6pm! Always doing that after on call! LOL!

AW. Dean taking care of his little brother...I just live for those moments. And having a branch clean through your shoulder must have hurt like a bi*tch!

Great work as usual girls. Love it!

Kind regards,

ST x
carocali chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Sorry! I'm totally behind!

This is not good! Poor Sam can't keep his head in the game because he keeps seeing Madison all over the place. I thought maybe he'd shake out of it and be able to do the job, but then, all hell broke loose! On top of smacking his head, he falls on a branch? Yikes, you are mean!

How Dean was able to get Sam back to the car with all their stuff is a mystery! That boy will do anything for his brother (at least in season 2). Love the quick ins and outs of Sam's consciousness and the passage of time. Very effective!

:D

Caroline
devon99 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Hi sweetie, loved it.

Dean is right, Sammy is a trouble magnet for sure! Only Sam could manage to skewer himself on a branch.

Loved the last three lines, Sammy feeling safe with his brother watching over him.

Look forward to more.

*hugs*

Devon x
Floralia chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Ok, you’re spoiling me now. You know how I feel about a barely conscious and confused Sam. I really love his POV, and Dean comes across perfectly through Sam’s sleepy eyes. I love the conversation they have in the forest too; Sam convinced he’s fine while Dean tries to work out what the problem is. I love this.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
great
amyblair chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
I think there's something wrong with me, but I always like it when one of the brothers gets skewered with a stick or wood instrument of some sort.

Huh.

I'm loving the shivering and the wincing and the forcing to relax -

This is moving very nicely, I am really enjoying it. Way to go, guys!
amyblair chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Love the Devil's Den

I like how you had Sam say he needed to come along and that he could be trusted... famous last words.

Loved the end of this.

You guys are doing such a great job in writing this together. I just read one with Clownsy and Floralia and I couldn't tell the difference with who was writing what on that one, either!

This is great!
amyblair chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Sorry it's taken me a bit to get to you -

I'm really liking the start of this. I enjoy that you are having them go on a werewolf hunt (at least that's what it seems like so far) right after the whole Madison fiasco.

Love the mystery with what is going on with Sam. It's nice to read a story where they are actually semi-getting along. It's a nice break of everything they are going through this season.

I want to tell you that your writing style - totally awesome! I see so much change and growth in this story already! I'm in - I'm looking forward to the next chapter - nice job, Gidge.

Oh, and by the way, Jim Beaver is my facebook friend and one time he posted a thing saying that he had so many friends named Winchester/Ackles/or Padalecki that he was feeling ignored. So I sent him a message telling him that I would sing him the song "Dream Weaver" but I would replace it with "Jim Beaver". He thought I was funny.
Floralia chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I really love the idea of werewolves that are actual wolves. TV hybrid versions are always disappointing (although I suppose understandable for budgetary reasons). And obviously the idea of said wolf pouncing on Sam is an added bonus. The idea of Madison’s image overlapping the wolves is a creepy and affective way of messing with his head.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
great
lullabyJN chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
totally hooked now. cant wait for more!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Wow, so Sam can't shake the vision of Madison and then he faces a wolf and all he sees is Madison's eyes and hears her pleading. This has to be connected. Can't wait for more but I will be patient. I understand RL. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Oh shi*t!

Whenever the boys are separated it never ends well. When will Dean learn eh?

But what's happened here? I'm so intrigued by this.

Can't wait for more girls!

Kind regards,