Reviews for Dream A Little Dream
HattersGirl345 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is so good! Please write more. Everybody seems to be in character nd I like the way Riley is battling herself. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Greg'sgirl5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is really good. please write more and make them get together. They r sooo cute. :)
xOwlCityx chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I. Wow. Amazing.

Loss of words.

One of the best Greg/Riley stories I've read, hands down.

:O

You NEED to update. Pwease?

Do I have to bribe you with shirtless Greg?

x)
thealycat chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I think that this is an amazing fan fiction! I love Greg/Riley together, and I think that you write them greatly! Can't wait to read more! :]
CrispyPidgeon chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was so fantastic! I haven't actually been keeping up with the LV team,(House has been a major cause) so I need to pop over there and see who this Riley is.
dreamingofsomeday chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I'm interested to see where you could take this, Greg and Riley are a cute, but possibly explosive match.
Nightly-Shadow-Creature chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Really good! Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

*N*
Famous4it chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Absolutely awesome! It is captivating from the make it into a full lenght story. I think you captured all the characters perfectly!
LookIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I LOVE this story so far.

I'm so hyped :) another Greg/Riley

Can't wait for more!
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I absolutely LOVED it! Thanks so much for switching over to the Greg/Riley side! Everyone seems in-character so far, and I love the humorous touches (which I pretty much expected from you). Full length story!

ConCrit:

There were a few minor typos, as well as some issues with punctuation, especially commas. Most fanfic authors do the same thing on that score, so c'est la vie, I suppose. The not-comma related stuff:

"She hadn’t expected the receive the cold shoulder for the first few days as a criminalist." - should be 'to' before receive rather than 'the'

"But Riley hadn’t exactly kept to the path that would surely lead her to this astoundingly perfect creature and . In fact, as a long-time non-conformist," - okay, so this one is kinda comma-related, but anyway, it looks like you accidentally used a period after 'and' and that led to your word-processor automatically capitalizing 'In'. There's also an issue with spacing in that part.

I absolutely can't wait to see where you take this! I am super, super excited about this story. Please update soon!