Reviews for Topaz Sunset
saintsxsailors chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I read the original, and while I love the revised version is it possible for you to send out a copy of the original? I honestly want to reread it and I didn't realize you stopped updating this one :(
EvesD chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
update?
mimalk chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
aren't u gonna post more chapters? :(
scareDcat chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
I'm loving this story so far!
Wolflover1989 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
hope your mom is feeling better.

please update son:)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Seems almost like mind control even thought its not
Nissa-Cullen chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Poor Bella. Everything is just kind of messed up for her right now. She'll figure it out eventually. The Cullen's better watch out. What were they so upset with Daniel for? Or was it Bella for saying yes? I don't know why but I had déjà vu during this whole chapter. It was weird. I know I haven't read it yet but for whatever reason it felt like I had. I still enjoyed it though.
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
love it
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Awesome
ChocolateDipped chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
AH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, LIKE TOMORROW SOON! And eww, dissection. And when she stepped on the heart... *vomit*

LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
The.Brilliant.Thinker chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
OMG this just became my favorite story :D
LiLi82 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
love it
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Sympathies RE Mumsie. And can I say, I am nearly CERTAIN I've read this before - right down to Edward's attack in the lab... Are you re-writing this or something? #confused
My Universe chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
good chapter. Hope your mother gets better soon.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Poor Edward was freaking out hearing about all the stuff Bella has been through wasn't he? Is he going to try and leave or realize there's nothing he can do?