Reviews for Getting Here
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I just love these family reunions! Thanks!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Dude, we have no idea, but we're happy for it.

Aww! He thinks of Parker and Hardison as his younger siblings! And Nate and Sophie are mom and dad! And Parker's only allowed to steal cold syrup! And I love Hardison's taste in movies! And...*sighs contently* that was awesome!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
cute :) especially the Nate being the dad thing
Juisa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love the whole family dynamic

Great work & God bless
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was great loved it
Tyra chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cute fic

like the idea of the team being a family

God bless
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very sweet! I like the family dynamic, but then there's all the flirting...
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw! That was beutiful and great and awesome. I loved it (in case you couldn't tell). Incredible job with the characters here, and their becoming a little family and the parents to children thing. Great throughout.

pj
Lilynette chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw. So very very sweet. And well done.

I must say, every character was a perfectly in character. I especially liked Parker ;P

Very good job! Thanks for the great read. This is going on the favs!
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wonderfully done! Quiet, melodious, introspective, and just a tiny bit cute. I very much enjoyed.

"Eliot blinked a second then sighed, indulging her because this was Parker and even if there was something wrong with her she was still Parker. He put up with her and he’d beat the stuffing out of anyone who didn’t." - There never was a truer statement.

A Florence Nightingale!Parker? -That- would be a sight!
Anne chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I've read a few of Leverage "family" stories, and I have to tell you this: THIS ONE IS THE BEST
Small-Fri chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
i like this. especially the part about "worshiping the porcelain god."
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Loved this!
burning-out-fast chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this made my hang over better
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
So, I just mainlined all of Leverage in a little under two days. Glad I managed to stumble across this adorable little piece so soon! I love the images of Parker trying to read Eliot a bedtime story, Sophie holding back a hurking Eliot's hair, and Parker with medicine spoon at the ready. Just great. _ Thanks!