Reviews for Entangled Hearts
jessi chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Excellent story!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is so many shades of perfect! I seriously love it to pieces, it is so heartwarming! I cannot stop smiling, it was so wonderful! I cannot wait to see what else you have done, cause this was written beautifully! You captured both their characters perfectly and you dealt with her insecurities brilliantly. It was simply an enormus pleasure to read!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I loved this story! It was so sweet and heart crushing at the same time. Their love and dependency was shown really beautifully:) Great job!
boooo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010

Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was reall sweet! Great job. (:
random individual chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is a sweet little story. Good capture of the mood and relationship between these characters. I hope they get to this point on the show, though watching them dance around each other on the show is half the the line about Walter and Astrid breaking out the popcorn, btw.
EmIpsaLoquitur chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I absolutely loved reading this fic. Wonderful. I liked the change in POV, seeing it from both perspectives. Nice work :)
JTF2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, awesome! :)
Athgarven chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This was a very sweet story! And very much in character.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Any idea why the h- I haven't reviewed this by now?

Me neither-it's beautiful!

They are comfortable and this fic is comfortable.

Love that Liv's in touch with her insecurity when it comes to Peter-her Achilles heel. Love that he ALWAYS KNOWS what's going on with her even in sleep!

And his gentle declaration is heaven.

Nice job :)
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is beautifully written. It flows so nicely from his thoughts to hers. I especially love the ending. It was just the right amount of sweetness-enough that it felt real, but not so much that it made the story mushy. I also like that he didn't have to say he loved her back, just holding her was enough. It really sums up their relationship: emotions untold but acknowledged. Brilliant job!
dream-of-belief chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really don't know how to describe how I feel about this story. It is so indescribably adorable and made me grin like a madman. Brilliant work!
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I love this, the way you haven't rushed their relationship yet show it has deepened almost imperceptibly into something more meaningful and profoud. Love that it isn't about sex, it is about the way they just fit together with an ease that words cannot define. You write with a deft hand, thanks. Ali D :~)
J. M. Mann chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Extremely well written story. Keep up the excellent work!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
thank you so much for posting this. this was the nicest way to end a day.