Reviews for The Color of Crimson
kimmik777 chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
Awww oh noooo its a shame its come to an end! A very sweet ending, I really enjoyed this story XP hope to hear nore fromm you XP

Chostani-san128 chapter 19 . 7/3/2010
Well, I thought this was a pretty good ending, too. Great story! I have enjoyed reading this and I do hope to see more of Vincent and Terra. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
Tiryn chapter 19 . 7/3/2010
AHHHHH! The ending was so CUTE! I love the Binding Bracelet thing that you had. If this is the end, I can't wait for the sequel to come out
Tiryn chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
AntarcticLight chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
I like the whole 'self protection' mode Terra went into. I think that's dead on. I love the story but Vincent's quick and convienent recovery was too quick. But concidering your plot direction it was needed. I still find the flip flops amusing. Keep it up
kimmik777 chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
Ooooo exciting! Can't wait to read on! Poor vincent though, hope he won't keep blaming himself, I gotta dash, but loved it, cvant wait for the next!

kimmik777 chapter 17 . 6/9/2010
Goodness! Thank god I got another chapter to read on! XD hehe hopefully no one was hurt, but I'm worried why it fell, and does hehave to walk up now? XD haha I best read on!

WhoBettaThanDis chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
This is amazing. All your chapters are amazing! i love it
kimmik777 chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
Oooooo gripping! Loved the chapter as always :3 its all fitting together now with what's going on! Now to confront the fiance XD haha
neixea chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Cliffy! T-T I hate cliffies, but they're fun to write. Update soon?
kimmik777 chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Aww yaaay . that made me happy! Im glad hes alive! Aww! . but ooo mkaing me wonder whats going on though and what happened! XP Cant wait to read on! XP WOO! hehe w
Ruthie chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
heh i really like this story. vincents not out of character and it isnt going to slow or you:]
kimmik777 chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Yaaaay another update! This is the first chapter I had to wait for an update for :P worth the wait! At least Vincent has agreed to go with her now, now I have to wait again to see what happens next! Its quite fun. Waiting XP builds up tension.
kimmik777 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
o thats all there is for now! XP i best put this on my allerts :P hehe
kimmik777 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
wow that was an unexpected end to that chapter XD didnt see that coming!