Reviews for Don't Break my World
Kay chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
There have to be some people who don't care about being biologically realistic. Otherwise no one would write mpreg.

Soren seems too talkative, IMO. Otherwise, good job.
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hey, man, you can't mpreg Soren. I did that already. XD I'm reviewing again LOOK IT'S ME. You're certainly good at writing this sort of thing. Keeping people mostly in character and all. Nicely done.

Your Stefan is fine. Read him as much as you can, both through fiction and through games. It'll help loads if you're really that worried.
Oohlala chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh heel no. No mpreg please. I like yaoi and all, but mpreg really, really, really creeps me out.

I like all of your writing. This one has a nice, sentimental focus. I like the adventure/drama from Ellipsis the best, but I really like this fic too.
Blumpen chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Another gem, FH.

D I like your ideas on Stefan. And I also see Soren as that stubborn. Good character adjustment.

As for the support ideas, I think that StefanxVolug or Nailah would be good... somehow... I think it would be interesting to see what a Hatarian would do in a conversation with Branded.

Good Idea, and I'd like to see what you think of my fics. Though I admit Shijin might not be so good, since I practically have no idea where I'm going with it. I mean I have a general idea, but not really sure how to put it.

Sam is starting, but I'm almost finished with the 2nd chap. Matchmaker will most likely have a crack pairing that would probably never naturally happen.

And if you want to make a connect, I have some fics of OCs that I have, if you want to read them.

And as for the mpreg thing... I don't have a favorite male character. XD
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Post this story on the Hidden Ike/Soren fiction thread in My Only Friend if you haven't done so.

Also, I liked the touch where Stefan was mad Soren picked a purebred confidant. He is pretty prejudicial.

Soren pregnant? He has no body fat! How could he possibly eat for two when he can't even eat for one?

Soren: But on the other hand, at least Ike would get a child... er... it IS Ike's child isn't it?
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Soren? Pregnant? Poor Ike and everyone around Soren will think that they're in Hell. :sweatdrop: I reviewed, though! D:

Stefan/Soren is also cute, but Ike/Soren is at the top of my list. :3 Sorry Stef! D: