Reviews for SOS
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 8/1/2010
Leea did not share his optimism concerning Bellatrix and reason,

-A very intelligent woman. G

Good chapter, and it is in the family's long term interest to support the Order (though Leea's quite right that they won't be trusted no matter what they do. Given how Snape died, no doubt the next time the Order needs a Slytherin spy, they won't find one).
The Predatory Wasp chapter 23 . 5/19/2010
the amount of reviews you have is very sad. this deserves waaay more than...7. really. you have introduced these characters wonderfully into harry potters world. i love their tame slytherin personalities, and their relationship with neville and the rest of the school. your back story has made me care for them, and now i am dying for the next chapter in their lives. i hope this review inspires (?) you enough to get out another chapter...please? :)
imadoodlenoodle chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
LOVE IT!

You've worked Leo and Elle into the canon story really well.

I like how you've not written out every single moment of their lives, you've gone straight to the plot action.

I liked the elder LeStrange's, even though they're OCs (in the sense that we know nothing about them), you've developed really good character there.

The first two chapters were nice, getting to know their back stories before really being introduced to the main characters.

One thing I would say, there is no way of telling when the scene changes, as it goes from one paragrah to the next. I don't know if you used * or something similar, if you did use * or - as scene breaks, then FFNs recent formatting changes would have gotten rid of them. (Which is annoying for anyone who now has to go back and edit all their chapters.)

Anyway, I really like this story, it's certainly going on my favourites and I can't wait for the update.

Sarah
Anna Authorina chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hello,

I would like to invite you to check out a unique Harry Potter-based roleplaying site, Sonora Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are currently in search of talented writers like you to join our community, which is a spinoff of JK's wonderful world. My profile describes Sonora in more detail, and the link can be found there. Applications are being accepted for professor and other creative characters (ghosts, elves, garden creatures, etc.) at the moment, and student applications should reopen soon. I hope to see you next term!

Thanks!

- Anne
NevemTeve chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
The last sentence was the best.
The Darkest wizard chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
This is a great chapter! Please updat esoon!
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is a great story! Will Leo and Draco become friends? I hope Leo grows to become a powerful and skillful wizard! Please update soon!
Whoopsydaisy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Seems like a good story so far. As a rule, especially when you're using OC's, I generally don't like it when they start off already together. It helps us get to know the characters better if we can watch their relationship develop. It still seems like it will be an interesting story to read.