Reviews for Shine
Dodi Dream chapter 30 . 8/8
I love this story! Really, when I started to read it, I already loved it and I'm so glad that you've written this :)
Roxas and Naminé are perfect, and everytime they were in trouble I felt bad for them. For example during the Selphie's party when Seifer... You know. I was really worried for Naminé and I felt so happy when Roxas come to save her. And when, in chapter 29, Roxas was nowhere to be found... I was scared that he was in the house when it started to falling apart! Fortunatly he wasn't.
I'm so happy that Roxas decided to not leave Naminé, in the end. They love each other so much, they deserve to stay together!
I ever love RokuNami but I never read a FanFiction RokuNami that I liked so much, so thank you to wrote this :)
I hope that you've written Shine with Roxas' point of view, now I go to see :D
FallingGlasses chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
Despite the waiting, drama, waiting, angst and the friggin' waiting! This story is like a girl's dream. It's so romantic and genuine, that I can envision myself reading this again. Great story!
P.S. I just love Sora and Kairi xD best comic relief ever!
P.S.S. Roxas is so SEXY with cute little Namine!
P.S.S.S. That is all.
XPineappleXProdigyX chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Haha oh Kairi...
XPineappleXProdigyX chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I'm going to read this WHOLE thing in ONE night- ALL NIGHTER HERE I COME
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
Wow.
By far the best story I've read on here; I don't think one has ever made me so emotional. I found myself grinning like a crazy person at all those funny moments, awing at all those cute moments, in complete suspense as to what would happen and sometimes even near tears (some were probably most definitely shed along the way) at those cute moments and sad moments. I felt Naminé's pain, her happiness, her anger, her sadness, EVERYTHING pretty much. I found myself relating to her with the clumsiness part, I'm just like her when it comes to balance :')

The plot was so detailed, always kept me on my toes, wanting to read more and more and more! I especially love the way you made all the characters, I think I've fallen in love with them even more!

I don't think I saw any mistakes once either, everything was so beautifully written! The plot, the characters, the emotions, EVERYTHING!
I could picture myself there half the time! I could imagine everything about it! Especially the scene where Roxas, Naminé, Axel and Xion were all on the balcony. I felt like I was on the balcony in all fairness.

It's very hard to pick a favourite part, but I think it would be when Naminé finally admitted she loved him. I was smiling so much at that, I think I could've cried (I'm not a sap, you're just an amazing author).
I loved all the little Kingdom Hearts references you slipped in as well, all the songs, pretty much everything about this story. Definitely my favourite story.
Please, never ever stop writing! You have amazing talent!
Take care :)
aftermoon chapter 30 . 11/3/2013
Oh, how I miss this fanfic :')
This was the first Rokunami fic I read, and also the one that gotten me into reading fanfics, especially Rokunami

Good job on this. Even after reading a lot of fanfics by now, I still think this is one of the most well-written fanfic I've come across
Infinity Soul chapter 28 . 2/9/2013
Twilight Sucks. Finally someone agrees with me
Infinity Soul chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Im usally not into love stories or Kingdom Hearts high school stories but i got to admit that this is really good compared to most of the other high school Kingdom Hearts junk.
Hartwood chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
gjljkgfkjgrn,fgngflkdfghfhlkjfsljl!

I'M GOING TO KILL SEIFER IF ROXAS DOESN'T DO IT!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2012
I actually love Xion. The first KH game I played was a friend's version of CoM (GBA), and the first KH game I owned was 358 Days, giving me a healthy love for Roxas and Xion. I spread out into the other Nintendo games.
LunaClefairy chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Say, is the "Ken" in the ramen shop Ken Doi from TWEWY? If so, nice touch!
candybear24 chapter 30 . 9/25/2012
this story is amazing seriously
candybear24 chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
amazingly cute and adorable :)
mina chapter 30 . 8/26/2012
good.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Maybe you should've called him Phones instead of headphones. And I'm guessing that the boy has Orange, Spiky hair and has purple headphones? I'm guessing Neku ;) I hope I'm right :D