Reviews for From this dark room
Masterpiece...
Sharing your feelings is not pitiful. Trust me it helps to know people encourage and support you when others don't. Keep on doing this and don't get depressed. I went through a stage where I broke my knee coz I was hitting it. It didn't help. Carry in writing and focus on the positives OK?
Well done for sharing that, I've got some anger and depression issues myself. My best friend told me that most people think I am a lesbian and like my other best friend and now she's avoiding me because she doesn't wanna 'go out'. I am now alone at school and I kneed a hole in my moms wall! Ouch. Does that make you feel better? One problem for another. Don't forget, there are other people going through problems just like you and there are always people to talk to.
P.s. your story is absolutely fantastic! I'm a big fan of hurt!Dean and your story is perfect! Don't be afraid to share your feelings like this, OK?
JaniceC678 chapter 10 . 2/1
AWESOME chapter! The action was so vivid and the anger and desperation and pure emotion was amazing! Just wait until Dean remembers what he almost did!
JaniceC678 chapter 8 . 1/31
Hey, a friend recently found this gem and shared with me and while I don't normally review until I've finished a story, I just had to pause midway here and let you know how much I'm enjoying this one. Had been in the mood for a longer, good old-fashioned casefic, and this is just delightful. You capture each of the boys extremely well and their care and concern for each other. And what a concept - Dean's deepest fear ever would be of hurting Sam and that's what he's facing now. Anyway, it takes me a while to work through longer stories, but figured I'd drop a note at this point just to say I'm loving it so far!
Dels chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Cade o capitulo 5
Zinfer chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
I loved this! And it's so great to see SAMs pep talk actually being successful and dean not being a stubborn idiot about it. Great job all around! More like this please :(
etslee chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Great story so far. Here's a brief correction I noticed:"Dean knew that, logically speaking, there still was no prove that this ". Prove should be proof.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 18 . 2/28/2011
This was really good. I very much enjoyed reading your story. The angst-filled atmosphere at the beginning felt realistic to me in a way. And the occasional humor was very much appreciated later on.

This story is going straight to my favorite list that's for sure.

Have a great week!

~KWF~
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Excellent story. The action was well paced, and it was an emotional read to the very end. Nicely done!
Mei chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Well, I'm only in the middle of this story right now, but I had to pause and review just to let you know how much I enjoy your writing. I am already in the middle of several of your stories to be honest, and you captured Dean and Sam perfectly. Sometimes I even have to force myself to stop reading, it's so overwhelming that I actually need to take a minute. You are one of the good ones. Keep doing what you're doing, you're good at it :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 1/21/2010
great ending, I's enjoyed your story a lot *wonders on to read more greatness of your stories*
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
excellent. fight scenes are always hard to write, and they leave me fearing that my vocabulary won’t hold up. you write excellent fight scenes.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
“You sly dog, Sammy. Always tryin’ to get me under the covers. You know I don’t swing that way. Jimmy, tell him I don’t swing that way, will ya. He’s never listening to me…maybe he’ll take your word for it.”

*laughs*

this is amazing
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
“Thought you were gonna propose to me…the way you hold my face gently in your hands and all…”

“Jerk…”