Reviews for Vipers
Wolfman-053 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
The Israelis actually created a variant called the A-4N and have sold it to quite a few nations.
Ominae chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Nicely done for an update. Too bad I initially missed it. :D
KnighteWolfe chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Interesting chapter. Liked it. Noticed a few things that looked...somewhat...familiar. Was thinking that you'd slip a few A-7E Corsair II SLUF's in to the mix but even without the Short Little Ugly F*&*kers it was a good dogfight.

Keep up the good work.

p.s. OBTW, Midway Class CV's started out as basically a Super-Essex Class CV (straight deck and all) until their modification as 27-Charlies. They're still smaller than the Forrestal Class CVS (i.e. U.S.S. Forrestal; CV-59, U.S.S. Saratoga; CV-60, U.S.S. Ranger; CV-61-Top Gun of the Fleet-, and U.S.S. Independence; CV-62.)

The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
The detail is strong in this story but I would just like to point out one error. The Tornado GR3. The first Tornado was the strike version designated GR.1 (Ground attack/Recce) wheres the F.2 and F.3 were the fighter versions. There was no GR3.

Interested to see where this goes.
coolmccool5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nice job so far... It's about time that the pilots at Area 88 got more up-to-date aircraft. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
aga04 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Nice start, a F16 is probably one of the most suitable planes for Shin. Indeed, in the manga version, Shin like small agile fighters like Draken.
Wolfman chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
All right! This story rocks!
Ominae chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Interesting. Hope to see the Venezuelan's participation in the Falklands with the Argentine military.

Does this mean we'll see some land-based hardware, including tanks? I won't mind seeing other non-Western based ones. Problem is how to realistically depict Japanese/South Korean hardware esp. for the former.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This has a bit of promise. I will have to read future chapters before I can give my opinion. OF course, I always thought Kitori would be better in a Rhino, though.

James Axelrad chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
its a promising start, i hope to see where you take the fic.