Reviews for Five Acts and a Damn Good Kisser
bagofpopcorn chapter 8 . 1/12
This story is amazing
Silent Searcher chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
You have to update this! It's too amazing to go unfinished!
AppeaseDaPanda chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Please continue :) I love this story and i'm so curious how you wanted it to end.
Sigrid.Vakarian chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is extremely well-written. Didn't find a single flaw. c: I honestly have no clue as to who'll get cast. I'm terrible at guessing, anyways. xD
Nami chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I should not have read this.

There's no proper ending and I read it.

I'm gonna die because it doesn't END.

I love you, but what have you DONE?

I'll just leap down to the next passing train on the tracks and take Riku with me.
1412 karasu chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Rainbow girlYuffie maybe?
1412 karasu chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Lol, they actually have a homecoming dance? My school tried that once, and like 40 kinds showed up. I think they had a sock competition.
MineTurtleSaysHELLO chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
WHY IS THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS?! WHY YOU NO FINISH HMMMM?!
Noelle Cameron chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
So much referencing, so much game (and official manga for that matter) suggesting...
AMAZING!
Noelle Cameron chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow, I never noticed until the whole 13 years since they'd won a game thing just how many references you managed to cram into this Fanfiction. I really like it though, so I'm really not complaining.
Noelle Cameron chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Just have today, if you go onto DiviantART, there's KH comics by a girl with the screen-name of Lady Chimeria (spelling? Who needs it?) and there's actually a lot of Xigdem in it. I guess you could also go onto YouTube and look up the screen-name Spoonychan, who dubbed them. I'm not trying to advertise, just sayin. Anyway, love the Fanfiction and can't wait to read the rest! I think it's so evil of Axel to point out that Roxy was a better Juliet, but it's cute that he is. THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING EFFORT AND TIME AND SORE FINGERS (I know how you feel, I'm a writer of sorts too) PLEASE KNOW THAT YOUR EFFORTS ARE NOT WASTED IN THE SLIGHTEST!
onlyoneperson chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Awww that was amazing please more!
WhoNeedsOxygenWhenYouHaveJam chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
WHY HAVE YOU LEFT US, GODLIKE AUTHOR?
EveeWhite chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i love you roxas x axel
Axelle.813 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!