Reviews for Five Acts and a Damn Good Kisser
Andhitittillitdies chapter 8 . 3/2
This is awesome. I mean, as much as Id love for a miracle and a new chapter, this is actually a pretty good way to end it and leave the rest to the readers imagination like cinder did.
Have an awezome day you awesome writer.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 7 . 3/1
Awah only a chapter left and its not even act five /cry
well cliffhanger stories are normally the best anyways
this is adorable, love the way you write roxass and axels relationship and the way you characterize axel too lol. sexy delinquent hooking up with a confused-on-sexuality stressed out blond. such a fitting relationship haha
Andhitittillitdies chapter 2 . 2/29
"KISS HIM"
great minds think alike no author san why

well whatever awesome job on this chappie cant wait to see roxas in all his feminine juliet costume lol
Andhitittillitdies chapter 1 . 2/28
I swear if Axel IS Juliet I'm going to explode
xx-animeXalchemist-xx chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
So I know that there is probably little hope of my wish for you to continue being granted, seeing as this was written such a long time ago and I, too, am guilty of leaving a fic for ages, but I can hope nevertheless. I truly enjoyed this story, thank you very much for sharing, and I hope that you have a lovely day.

xx-animeXalchemist-xx
bagofpopcorn chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
This story is amazing
Silent Searcher chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
You have to update this! It's too amazing to go unfinished!
AppeaseDaPanda chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Please continue :) I love this story and i'm so curious how you wanted it to end.
Sigrid.Vakarian chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is extremely well-written. Didn't find a single flaw. c: I honestly have no clue as to who'll get cast. I'm terrible at guessing, anyways. xD
Nami chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I should not have read this.

There's no proper ending and I read it.

I'm gonna die because it doesn't END.

I love you, but what have you DONE?

I'll just leap down to the next passing train on the tracks and take Riku with me.
1412 karasu chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Rainbow girlYuffie maybe?
1412 karasu chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Lol, they actually have a homecoming dance? My school tried that once, and like 40 kinds showed up. I think they had a sock competition.
MineTurtleSaysHELLO chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
WHY IS THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS?! WHY YOU NO FINISH HMMMM?!
Noelle Cameron chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
So much referencing, so much game (and official manga for that matter) suggesting...
AMAZING!
Noelle Cameron chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow, I never noticed until the whole 13 years since they'd won a game thing just how many references you managed to cram into this Fanfiction. I really like it though, so I'm really not complaining.