Reviews for Jardin
Lizzieturbo chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow, that was just wonderful. So many times I see a tiny little one-shot like this and pass it off as someone's whimsy, a brief thought they had in their head that they decided, incorrectly, was worth sharing. It's usually never *something*, a whole something, a real and complete piece. This is all those things. Short, yes, but whole. It had a beginning, a middle, and an end, and it was all delicious. I feel filled. Awesome piece. I'll be reading more from you.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hi,

AWaw!

That was so cute! It was perfect. It described in perfect simplicity that Remy made her realize that life is worht living and fufulling your own dreams! Great job!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow. The way you brought this chapter neatly around from the beginning to the end and the writing and the understated emotion hiding under the lines...it's so...perfect. :warm fuzzies: I think I'm going to reread this often. Makes me feel peace and warmth and sweetness. Love it.
exoskeleton chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
"Remy, with his fascinating red black eyes and their seductive foreign whispers of Que désires-tu? Dis-moi, et je le te donnerai. Remy, with his soft, rounded consonants that made her promises in husky tones. Remy, with his teasing words, his tentative touches, his chérie’s, his tenacity. Never mind that he was a criminal, a thief, a womanizer."

The most perfect paragraph describing Remy LeBeau. It was hot, sexy, and just perfect, especially the foreign whispers ... What do you desire? Tell me, and I will give it to you. My heart simply fluttered and my stomach had butterflies.

You simply must write more, it was perfect. The way she changed, but managed to retain herself, managed to be the same, even though a lot happened. Remy helped her to rememeber herself. It's perfect.

Please write more. You simply must!
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
so sweet! I love this oneshot, especially the end with the description of Remy
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love that you have Gambit getting under her skin enough that she remembers the desires she's been suppressing-a bittersweet thing, that. Nice work.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is sweet (and I don't even like Rogue!) Good job. :)
Feminine Wiles chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aw, very cute and well worded! Love it.