Reviews for Jehovahjirah
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 7/18
ahhhhhh...so angsty, but so heartwarming at the same time :D
SatePadang chapter 1 . 6/14
the title caught my attention and boy did it not disappoint
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 5/19
I love this so much, amazing work. The Genesis parallel is brilliant.
Cyber Rogue chapter 1 . 2/22
This is amazing! A true gem, it really shows how God provides for us. Love the brother bonding by the way.
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 2/9
This is so beautiful, I think this is my favoutrite short fic that you've wrote. I really hope I do see one of your own books one day, as all your stories I've read are so beautiful. I love how you incorporated the Genesis story, it really does make his willingness to provide and care for us so real.
ThisSlytherinIsDun chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh. My. Goodness. This was SO GOOD! I started crying at the end. You are such a good author! AMAZING story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
amazing fic :)
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
That was so sweet! I loved the last bit, where Edmund said that he already had trusted Peter with his life, even in those circumstances and that Peter would've done it because Aslan said. I love how he realized that, even if he had died, it would have been all right because the Lion said so.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Reading your Narnia stories grants me a certain feeling of peace. I really can't explain it, but I've noticed it. I read several of them in one night this past weekend, and then I reread this one today.

I like all the ones I've read thus far, but what strikes me about this one of the sheer magnitude of brotherly love, support, and understanding here. Edmund was willing to die-and pretend he was unconscious and didn't know what was happening-in order to protect Peter. And Peter is equally torn up about what that means. I can feel the powerful bond between them, especially at the end of the story. Also, I am familiar with Gen. 22, so I recognized the reworking here. I think your rendering of it to express what could easily be a real military decision worked quite well. Peter's resulting anguish is also believable, and what made the story for me was Ed's willingness to comfort him. So all-in-all, well done!
NBrokenShacklesN chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I love this. I really really love this. You are an amazing writer and this is an amazing story hats so far off its in the stratosphere
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Yeah, I saw the parallels to Abe immediately. Good job on this fic! I love how Edmund defines their roles
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Beautiful.. So frickin' beautiful. I've read this three times, and it still has the same effect on me every time. It's been two years or so since you've posted anything — if you would, please write more!
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
oh. my. gosh.

the emotion and the suspense; the dilemma between family and duty...you expressed all of it so beautifully and artistically and emotionally, and I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Aslan's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
so, so deep. that all I can say. wow.
Sir Heroden chapter 1 . 3/28/2015