Reviews for Lets Start A War
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
oh god allen shoulda got 50 points for tht one
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I'm for kanda : I WANT LEMON !
and we already had allen in a dress ...
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
KANDA :
after komui castrated you and you had to wait a week for " it " to grow back ( nice healing powers ), you decided to dye his hair pink ( he always complain about it being white, your just helping .
you do the same thing to his left arm ( one scared the other pink , nice right ? ) . you may also write " YUU KANDA'S PROPERTY " all over him and don't forget to give him some of komui's potion so he gets dog ears , he is after all your bitch ( female dog bitch ) 3 but most importantly : make a photo and send it to cross , telling him that he made a mistake raising his apprentice .

ALLEN :
go into his room , put sleep gas in there and steal mugen . mugen would look so much prettier in pink , right ? and give him some nice cat ears to match yours . while your at it : call kadas selfproclaimed daddy ! just tell him that his cute baby boy got a girlfriend and that it seems that kanda always felt more like a women than a man , which he was trying to hide by acting rude so nobody would think of him as feminine . send him the most frilly dresses you can find and some nice lingerie so that daddy dearest can help kanda get over his problems and finally act like himself : nice and feminine 3 also : tell lavi the same thing so he can help tiedol
Shirubagure chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Whoa... Kanda you're going to die! xD I hope Allen wins! :3
Zylia16 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Holy shit!
Nice Allen ;)
Go Allen! Kick Kanda ass!
rqgenevieve chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
It's not that I don't love you, Yuu. (That's funny. . .)

It's just that I REALLY want to see you in a dress :P
rqgenevieve chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Wow. . . Kanda's good. But TOO BAD! Because Allen's BETTER! Yeahh!
rqgenevieve chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
YEAHH! Now we will get to see Kanda in a dress xDD
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Okay, Allen. You should steal all of Yuu-Chan's hair ties and make him wear his hair down.

Then sit back and watch as Kanda gets mistaken for a girl. . . TEEHEE :3
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Whoop, whoop! GO MOYASHI-CHAN!
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
FIGHT BACK, ALLEN! We MUST see Kanda in a dress!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Sorry Kanda, I'm on Allen's side; I want to see you in a dress xP
JadelynNightmare chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Might I suggest something for Kanda? (Because Kanda is bad ass-ness incarnate and we all want a lemon) As revenge for Allen's little plot, after Komui fails to kill the great Kanda, have Kanda show Komui the letter, then pretend to give up the war and have Komui "Force" Kanda to marry Lenalee for what he did, Lenalee can try to deny it but he'll say something mean which he can cry about later, something like I don't have a sister anymore, and set up the whole thing and have Kanda's last line in the letter say.
"I hope you're happy that I'm getting married to someone else, I have to ask you to keep your distance from me in respect for my New Bride, goodbye." Or something to that effect which basically screams 'why did you do this to me' That has to win Kanda at least 3 points.
KingRabbit chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Oh my Allen, so evil. Just for that I'm gonna team up with Kandy-kun. Also because I cosplay him. Anyway, this story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter. Hmm... I had an idea but unfortunately it'd suit Allen more and since in batting for Kanda, well, that wouldn't work. Could always have Kanda forge a bunch of expensive debts. It wouldn't be embarrassing or anything but it'd freak him out for sure. _ update soon!
Dreamless Abyss chapter 7 . 9/24/2010