Reviews for Lets Start A War
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
KANDA GET HIM BACK BEFORE KOMUI BEATS U
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO AWESOME
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
THEY MAY ACTUALLY TIE THIS STORY IS GETTING INTERESTING
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
KANDA WILL THIS AND AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH KANDA WILL MOST LIKELY WIN
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
KANDA IS GOING TO WIN THIS AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH IT INCREDIBLE
Jean Sumar chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Buwahahahahahahahhaahahahahha!
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. I was laughing the entire time. XD
It's a downright shame you haven't updated in YEARS!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
oh god allen shoulda got 50 points for tht one
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I'm for kanda : I WANT LEMON !
and we already had allen in a dress ...
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
KANDA :
after komui castrated you and you had to wait a week for " it " to grow back ( nice healing powers ), you decided to dye his hair pink ( he always complain about it being white, your just helping .
you do the same thing to his left arm ( one scared the other pink , nice right ? ) . you may also write " YUU KANDA'S PROPERTY " all over him and don't forget to give him some of komui's potion so he gets dog ears , he is after all your bitch ( female dog bitch ) 3 but most importantly : make a photo and send it to cross , telling him that he made a mistake raising his apprentice .

ALLEN :
go into his room , put sleep gas in there and steal mugen . mugen would look so much prettier in pink , right ? and give him some nice cat ears to match yours . while your at it : call kadas selfproclaimed daddy ! just tell him that his cute baby boy got a girlfriend and that it seems that kanda always felt more like a women than a man , which he was trying to hide by acting rude so nobody would think of him as feminine . send him the most frilly dresses you can find and some nice lingerie so that daddy dearest can help kanda get over his problems and finally act like himself : nice and feminine 3 also : tell lavi the same thing so he can help tiedol
Shirubagure chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Whoa... Kanda you're going to die! xD I hope Allen wins! :3
Zylia16 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Holy shit!
Nice Allen ;)
Go Allen! Kick Kanda ass!
yoloswagmaster chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
It's not that I don't love you, Yuu. (That's funny. . .)

It's just that I REALLY want to see you in a dress :P
yoloswagmaster chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Wow. . . Kanda's good. But TOO BAD! Because Allen's BETTER! Yeahh!