Reviews for Of Wrackspurts and Apologies
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 6/7
Wow...its very, very good
Meg chapter 1 . 3/9
I usually read fanfics at work because I don't really have much to do. but this one was a mistake to read at work. I'm trying so hard not to cry. its a very lovely chapter.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
That was awesome. I think you totally caught Luna and I absolutely love it. Heartwarming, heartbreaking, and totally spot on. I think the last bit works, as much as it breaks my heart. It does seem a little young for George to die though-he would have only been around 50, wouldn't he? But I know you were going for the parallelism of all the threes. Nice work.
Gennilouise chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Well done hun, lovely storyline, just one thing,
That'd only make him 50 when he died, why you he die at 50?
Also, why are all his children grown, married and having babies at 20ish?
may want to make that 4 or 5 (even 6) decades, as it's more likely if he is 60, 70 or 80
Anyway, love the story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
great!:-) and also sad!
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Awwww. This was so good. I'm sad that George died in the end, but I loved how Luna accepted that he was in a happier place and that they would be together soon.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I loved it. So no worries. :)
darienne.emilie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I cried. omg this was so sweet :3
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love her rant about being sorry, so true! So cute and so sad!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The first two sections were brilliant and lovely. Not as sure about the rest, although I did like the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
...This is perfect. You made me cry.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was beautiful.
The Rooms Hush Hush Syn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It works perfectly :') I cried. I don't know why, but I did.
untouchablerave chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You say you're not sure that the last bit worked. I think it's perfect. It's the perfect George/Luna fic and it's going in my favourites!
Catnus chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Best George/Luna I've ever read, I think. I am so in love with this ship... I bet if JKR read enough of these, she would she the light. *sigh*' good job, original plot, and no visible grammatical errors? :)