Reviews for Of Wrackspurts and Apologies
Gennilouise chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Well done hun, lovely storyline, just one thing,
That'd only make him 50 when he died, why you he die at 50?
Also, why are all his children grown, married and having babies at 20ish?
may want to make that 4 or 5 (even 6) decades, as it's more likely if he is 60, 70 or 80
Anyway, love the story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
great!:-) and also sad!
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Awwww. This was so good. I'm sad that George died in the end, but I loved how Luna accepted that he was in a happier place and that they would be together soon.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I loved it. So no worries. :)
darienne.emilie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I cried. omg this was so sweet :3
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Love her rant about being sorry, so true! So cute and so sad!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
The first two sections were brilliant and lovely. Not as sure about the rest, although I did like the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
...This is perfect. You made me cry.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was beautiful.
The Rooms Hush Hush Syn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It works perfectly :') I cried. I don't know why, but I did.
untouchablerave chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You say you're not sure that the last bit worked. I think it's perfect. It's the perfect George/Luna fic and it's going in my favourites!
Catnus chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Best George/Luna I've ever read, I think. I am so in love with this ship... I bet if JKR read enough of these, she would she the light. *sigh*' good job, original plot, and no visible grammatical errors? :)
FeatherGoodnight chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I struggled with the last part too. I couldn't read it almost. Because I started crying. Haha. Ahhh I'm such a sad, strange little person. But really. I'm not usually fond of first person POV. HOWEVER. This one was marvelous. I think you did very well. 3
Elementress chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved this! I remembered reading it a while back, and I loved it so much that I actually tried to find it again so that I could give you a review this time. It's a really beautiful story, well-written and everything... Just wanted you to know, you should be really proud of yourself for writing this. I would. :)
clw317 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love the part where Luna's says "because I'm not, and I don't.". That part won't leave me alone.