Reviews for Life Note
AwesomeMan327 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was actually really good :D I would like to see how this would continue if you decide to do so.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is genius, only Luffy would do something like this.
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow... i loved it... really, its a really interesting concept and i would to see you expand this au... please *w*
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awesome and typically Luffy. Seems, acts and often even is a complete idiot but if you really get to the center of whatever's happening he's always spot on. ;) It's just hard to see it sometimes. It's like in Luffy, the things that people tend to be smart about tend to be switched with the stuff people tend to be dumb about, and that makes the contrast with Light Yagami very interesting cause he's extremely intelligent and extremely dumb in all the 'normal' ways. :D Anyway, I loved the shot. Thnx :D
sakura240 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Kura: Awww, so cute! I love that luffy...or loopy...hehehe, uses the death note in such a way! As a life note instead! I can totally see it!

Berry: you really captured their character really well. :) and the last sentence made me laugh.

Kura: again, love the story! XD it really rocks!
CathyX1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
haha Light probably would never have even considered 'Loopy's' way of thinking... And Luffy is just HILARIOUS! You really got the characters' personality right! Really nice story!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
You should have had Brook as Luffy's shinigami!

Otherwise this is the most engaging and intriguing cross-over I've ever read... definately something to think about.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Bloody perfect. I love this story. You are an amazing writer. Now, perhaps a follow up? I don't know. But I'd love to see more!
eeveepkmnfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I like it! I especially love the last sentence. THAT really gave me something to think about! :D
x.Butterfly.Wings.x chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
aaha! I feel dumb... I didnt realize that it was Luffy until I read a review someone had put!

Awesome story! 5 star!
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw, Luffy! So sweet. Maybe it's Light that's missing the point, eh? Hahahaha. So cute.
supposedalienpsycho chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hahaha! I love luffy! This was funny. IT seems like there should be more...hm.
iolah chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Omg, this is is freaking epic! That is EXACTLY what would happen if Luffy got his hands on one of those things, and poor poor Light. He is his own brand of dunce. Brilliant fic, had me laughing for ages!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That is actually a great concept, and I loved it. Yes, Luffy has a great take on the Death Note, trading away half of his life in order to save people from an early death does sound like something he would do, and I really believe luffy is one of those people who would never write in that book, I really loved the writing and the concept.

Light wondering if it was him who misunderstood the concept of the death note was a really great way to finish this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Epic, and I mean Epic. TRULY EPIC in fact, summary drew me in.

Awesome writing and plot bunny made me read in less then thirty seconds despite having good music on at the time.

Brilliant ending made me stop and think for a while.

This was everything a crossover, and in a broader fashion any story, should be. A remove not just my hat but the rest of my clothing (sans underwear) too...

And as it's winter in Scotland and there's a blizzard outside my window that's quite a lot XD

Peace out an Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Hell you can have the underwear too XD

P.P.S. Sorry to say that you have also entered the top ten of my 'steal-brains-and-gain-mad-writer-skillz list'.

P.P.P.S. Oh an- *writer of this comment has been arrested...

For so, so many reasons.

P.P.P.P.S. Once more. You rock. ;D