Reviews for Life Note
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Epic, and I mean Epic. TRULY EPIC in fact, summary drew me in.

Awesome writing and plot bunny made me read in less then thirty seconds despite having good music on at the time.

Brilliant ending made me stop and think for a while.

This was everything a crossover, and in a broader fashion any story, should be. A remove not just my hat but the rest of my clothing (sans underwear) too...

And as it's winter in Scotland and there's a blizzard outside my window that's quite a lot XD

Peace out an Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Hell you can have the underwear too XD

P.P.S. Sorry to say that you have also entered the top ten of my 'steal-brains-and-gain-mad-writer-skillz list'.

P.P.P.S. Oh an- *writer of this comment has been arrested...

For so, so many reasons.

P.P.P.P.S. Once more. You rock. ;D
luffyfan7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
so col! :)
Overskill chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
MWAHAHAHAH! Perfect. Also, magnificent crossover. Luffy (Ruffy? A *spell my name with an S* is I ever saw one) and Light are so very IC and their collision is truly a meeting of two ships in the fog.

I love your style and your wit. Thanks for the read
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
aww, go 'loppy'! a cameo of zoro, this storys pretty cool :)
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
How long is it going to take to make it possible to add xovers to c2s?

This is most interesting. I like the flip you did with Luffy and Light thinking that maybe he's the idiot.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hah! Luffy, of all people. That is an interesting concept. I like this, good job. Keep up the good work.
wintersalad chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aw~ i love luffy! i can so imagine this scene! haha. the writing feels stiff and somewhat unsmooth, but i suppose it can be credited to light's inability to comprehend luffy. it really reads like the two are on two separate pages, even though they're both there together. nice, if rather disturbing, effect- since there isn't really resolution or time for it. but i guess that makes the last line stick all the more with the reader, since it is blunt.

this was a nice read:) thanks for sharing!
inermis chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was a very funny story, you descibed both Luffy and Light's personalities very vividly. Luffy really knows how to annoy bad guys, and it seems that Light is no exception. Great story!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2