Reviews for Mistaken Memory
Linsday chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
'It was worse than puberty' I can relate to that! Damn I was vicious when I was pissed-off!
BardockKun chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
FINISH IT PLEASE!
gwen chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
finish plz
FanFictionneer chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I hope you're still going to continue it, I love it! :D
Iggy-bunny and brothers chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Germany. _
LOVE YOUR ITALY. LOVE HIM. TELL HIM WHO YOU ARE.
I love this story! CONTINUE!
RibbonRevolution chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh I just love Holy Rome's undying love for Chibitalia! It's so cute how he wants to protect "her" and have "her" by his side. It's just too adorable to handle!
Also, it is highly unlikly Italy speaks Japanese. Maybe he'd speak some to Japan, but why would he use it on a regular basis? He's Italian so why would he randomly say "nee-chan" out of no where.
Other than that, this fic is good!
ncalkins chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Please continue I would like to see Germany struggleing more with his new feelings for Italy.

Maybe he could go phyco on someone who makes Italy cry/
zutarakid50 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Please continue this story! It's really cute! Germany stalking Italy was funny too. Great story so far! :D
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Poor Germany, that must suck to have all those memories come back like that!

The part with Prussia was...well...awesome! XD
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

i want Germany 2 except his former feelings for Italy!
Yousha chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
this is really good please continue~ i'm already d'awwing and i love your writing style~!
AlisterRainbow chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I'm seriously loving the the flashbacks with Holy Rome and Germany. Prussia is awesome, no doubt about that. :) Thanks for writing! I look forward to more! ;D
Nicoue chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
...There's no chance of this being continued, is there?

Damn it, I really like Germany HRE stories! 3
Nicoue chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Nooooooooeeesss ;A; Continue, please please?
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Are you going to add more to this? Because this is really cute, and I've always wondered what poor HRE (well, Germany) was going to do when he finds out that Italy was a guy...