Reviews for Brothers and Sisters in Arms
RikaKai chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Your fics are like a good sort of drug. Positively addicting. You truly have a gift for writing as you make it seem effortless. And the way you personify these characters is always so distinct and consistent. I've never played Kingdom of Hearts and have played it's sequel only once, and so I normally don't care for KH fiction. However...your tales are the exception!

I'd love to read more on this foursome.
wanderlust53135 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I absolutely love the over all vibe of this fic. The connection between past and present is perfect! Thanks for writing this and keep up the good work.
TwlightMystery chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
_ we seriously need more fics like this!
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Jeez, scared me there. Thought Aeirith was about to die. Great story, though.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. That's all I can say. Really, it's so good that you write about these four people, because I think they didn't get much attention in the game and they should have.
Riffs chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
So completely in love with this not-drabble. Very poignant, amazingly beautiful. Brimming with an almost nostalgia that shouldn't be there. Your wording was magical and brilliant. The characters came off wonderfully and you painted a very real and believable relationship between the four. Really enjoyed this. Thank you!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was so AMAZING!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I loved this. From your spot-on characterizations to your fantastic imagery. This was a fantastic story and I really enjoyed the younger versions of the characters. It was nice to see a new take on Tifa and Leon/Squall’s reflection on her was nicely done.

Did I mention I love action?

Even though there wasn’t a whole lot of ‘concrete’ action, it still felt urgent, thrilling, and heartbreaking.

Great, great job.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh my gosh... This was such a good story... What a family... :-)
KMSaum chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
AMAZING.

I can think of no better word-this is absolutely perfect. In character, playing the friendship card without making the whole thing reek of disney, absolutely BRILLIANT. And I am very picky :)

Well done a million times! Kudos kudos kudos!
namenon chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This makes me want to finish reading the Kingdom Hearts manga...

The only character in this I'm really familiar with is Squall, and I know of who the other three are (but not so much their appearence/personality). Regardless of that, I still loved it. Wonderful job with this.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is so... heartwarming! To have that backstory with them being all cute and young and then the present where they've all grown up and changed and all have their owns scars, and they can still bring it back to the four of them.

It's even better that it's Cloud who starts it, and wants to do it again before any of the others. I love it.

This drabble-not-drabble is amazing, and the way that you write friendships always continues to astound me. I applaud your skills, and I'm going back to read this again. D
ariescelestial chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Young Tifa's attitude seemed a little strange to me, but otherwise I loved the fic, especially the descriptions about Cloud.