Reviews for and right now look how hard we try
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/31
This was really sweet. I particularly enjoyed how innocent it all started out, with Max showering at Alec's after a messy mission. And the scene where Alec returns after being missing in the field for six days and hugs a distraught Max. Gold right there!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love the way you wrote their relationship and how it progressed, naturally falling into place! I always thought it would have been better for them to pair up in the series. :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
One of the best fics for the ship so far, the progression was really interesting not to mention amusing - also realistic.
l chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Lol this was really good and i didn't want it to end. There were cute and funny parts. I loved this so thanks Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Calasin chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I LOVE your Max and Alec! *flail* Best DA fic.

EVER.

Sorrel2009 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think this might be my favourite DA story - everytime I need a pick-me-up I reread this story and I know I will end up with a silly smile painted on my face at the end of reading it.

Brilliant, love, love, love!

Sorrel x
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Again, your pacing of the story is amazing. I absolutely loved how you walked the reader through this alternate universe and honestly, if I watched the series personally, I don't think I could prevent myself from thinking back to this fic.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i hought this was really good. you did a good gob on it. i never understood why max tryed to have a relationship with lougan considering thay like couldent touch or enything. i preffer this pairing
lilykep chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I just found your Max/Alec fics and I love them! They are made of win and I'd love to see more or even continuations of the ones you have.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That's a really sweet bit of fluff, I enjoyed it. Thank you for posting! I love sweet/protective Alec.

LD
cookiekay chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved this story! Didn't understand the bolded numbers though. But would love to see what happens next.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I absolutely LOVE your work. It's such a dichotomy- somehow you manage to keep everything to the surface- you really don't delve into any real feelings- and yet you still have so many of the emotions that can make or break a story. I love Malec, and I love how you write them- so much more than just humans. They are so very perfect together, and you don't really write them getting together. It's as though them being together is just a fact, and you let your reader on to that fact a little bit at a time. Usually, I love the emotions- I love reading what the characters are feeling and thinking, and yet this style somehow totally works. I'm sure I'm coming across as totally confused (and possibly confusing), but I really, really like your work. If you ever write more DA, please let me know.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very interesting way to explain Max & Alec's growing relationship but what's with the numbered headlines?
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I really love this story. It is so great to see a fic out there, that's not just about Max and Alec having like, a one-night stand, or something. It was also really cool that you didn't have her refering to him as a screw up. I hate that in stories. I know she thought that of him at the beginning of the series, but I think she stopped thinking of him like that after a while. I loved the way you showed how they grew with each other, and how they became a couple without really realizing it.

I do wish that Max wouldn't have depended on Alec quite so much in parts of it. I just think she's stronger than that. It did make the story more dynamic though, so good on that.

Great job on the whole thing! Love your style of writing, and I can't wait to read more from you!

clumsybookgirl13