Reviews for The Inspiration
kolfan88 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Gah come on! Couldn't just let them have a nice evening out could you! LOL

I hope they get all this crap sorted out in the next chapter.
GoldenTresses91 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Since you played that card, you should update much faster as a way to apologize ;). Just kidding. Couldn't resist, you know. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. You did a really great job at setting this chapter up.

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole, authoress
Janer59 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
WOW...I thought that was a great chapter! I kind of sensed something like that was going to happen! I hope they figure it out in time...post soon please! :)
courtney-catastrophe chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Oh no. :(
Soleil de minuit chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
i loved it! dont let the miscommunication go very long. i would have bella run out when edward trys to approach her. then have him chase her down the street yelling to try to explain. then he would confess how he feels bout her or something like that. anyways i cant wait for you to update again i love this story!
polyphany chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
That was so sad at the end! *sniff, sniff* I'm all misty eyed now. Amazing chapter!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I said it after the last chapter, and now I'll tell Edward "I told you so!" No good was going to come from him having hidden who he really was from Bella.
Eliph95 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
aww man i KNEW this would happen! ughh but hey..bella won't noe edward is ec either? oh gosh..update!
dancnstacy09 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
oh...so not fair.

can you say awkward?
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Aw crap! He had to know this was going to blow up in his face! Poor Bella!

I don't usually beg, but please oh please update as soon as you can!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Loved it. Let the angst begin.
ny88 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
omgosh good chapter :D
devadasi7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009

one of them needs to march over this instant and demand to know what the hale is going on! and someone should probably trip rosalie while they're at it.

please?
Tiggrmommi chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Oh Iz...you hafta come outta hiding! You can't leave us forever with the crappy miscommunication! LOL. HEARTFAIL! Le sigh...I know...be patient...I'll try...Maybe Jasper can be the voice of reason...maybe he will see something that says that a man named Edward Cullen is the artist being "honored" or featured or whatever...
Viola Cornuta chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
yeah, but it's a very well written and pretty cliche this time around! so, with faith in the author, I look forward to more!
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »