Reviews for The Inspiration
rameau chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
No need to hide, it was a well played card. But the game isn't over yet and I want to see how things will unravel. Hopefully the tension will last for a moment longer though.

Is there a "k" missing here?

"I didn’t now if I’d have to carry around the coat at the gallery or not."
blocksofcolour chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
What?

I was all looking forward to their big date...*sniffs*

And now...now it's a big DISASTER! *cries*
knblas chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Cliches are cliches for a reason. You cliched the heck out of that miscommunication. I even teared up a bit!
kolfan88 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Gah come on! Couldn't just let them have a nice evening out could you! LOL

I hope they get all this crap sorted out in the next chapter.
GoldenTresses91 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Since you played that card, you should update much faster as a way to apologize ;). Just kidding. Couldn't resist, you know. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. You did a really great job at setting this chapter up.

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole, authoress
Janer59 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
WOW...I thought that was a great chapter! I kind of sensed something like that was going to happen! I hope they figure it out in time...post soon please! :)
courtney-catastrophe chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Oh no. :(
Soleil de minuit chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
i loved it! dont let the miscommunication go very long. i would have bella run out when edward trys to approach her. then have him chase her down the street yelling to try to explain. then he would confess how he feels bout her or something like that. anyways i cant wait for you to update again i love this story!
polyphany chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
That was so sad at the end! *sniff, sniff* I'm all misty eyed now. Amazing chapter!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I said it after the last chapter, and now I'll tell Edward "I told you so!" No good was going to come from him having hidden who he really was from Bella.
Eliph95 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
aww man i KNEW this would happen! ughh but hey..bella won't noe edward is ec either? oh gosh..update!
dancnstacy09 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
oh...so not fair.

can you say awkward?
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Aw crap! He had to know this was going to blow up in his face! Poor Bella!

I don't usually beg, but please oh please update as soon as you can!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Loved it. Let the angst begin.
ny88 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009