Reviews for The Inspiration
Eliph95 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
ahahahhahahahahahaomfg this was a really funny chppie...loved the last line...oh just HAVE to update!
deleteteled chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
oh love it, please update soon!
Kelly J chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
aw this story is super cute i love it!
dontrun chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
This story is adorable can't wait for more :)
irelandk chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
What a fun story and chapter - thanks!
ScarlettLetters chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
HA! Loved the ending lines of that chapter, but this had me howling out loud:

“Yeah. A little competition doesn’t scare me. Besides, she probably does anal and Edward’s probably into that kinda thing. You know my rule about that,” I answered and fiddled with my clothes.

“Exit only,” we both said at the same time before busting into huge grins and laughter.

So funny and a nice retort for the current anal fetish going on.

Glad the situation got cleared up quickly. The fallout from Bella's spectacle should be fun!
IsaKassees chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Wow that chapter was all kinds of up and down. This story is fun! Keep up all the great long updates!
MamiMia chapter 10 . 9/23/2009

grate story...

I can't wait for more!
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Great update! Love the soap opera hijinks- 'As the Art Gallery Turns'!
AniK chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
aw I liked that :) keep on writing it1
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
sorry to hear that life got in the way but very glad to have you back...i loved this chapter 2 thumbs way up there. i hope you update soon!
Dreya Masen chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Yay! Brave Bella so much fun :)
EJ Santry chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
I love that you didn't have her bolt! I like that she stayed and had fun. I like a Bella with some spine.

Then she yelled the WTF out loud! SO FUNNY! I love that she didn't even stop there. She walks up and slaps the shit out of him! I was cheering her on!

Finally, their moment alone, confessions made, a searing kiss, and then her own piece of reality. We'll see how Edward reacts to that. Hopefully they can both be forgiving of the truth of who they are.
Nashi217 chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Well I'm still here and reading, and I still LOVE this story. Also, you've updated this one faster than so many other fics I'm on the alert list for, AND you've had writer's block among other complications... so... you know.. I still think you're doing a great job.

This is a fantastic chapter! (Like, really!) I hope life gets easier and less hectic for you. Keep up the great work!
cshorte chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Great chapter! Glad that they cleared up the misunderstanding! Can't wait for the next chapter!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »