Reviews for The Inspiration
masengirl19 chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
hahaha loved the chapter! being in her head is very entertaining :D...i'm glad that they resolved the misunderstanding and are now actually knowing the truth about each other. lets see how edward takes it about her being an author and how everything else fits in : P...cant wait for the next chapter...awesome job : D!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
I was excited to see an update so thank you. I know RL gets in the way and I know how law school is demanding [friends have told me]. I love that Bella yelled fuck out loud and also slapped Edward as he did deserve it for deceiving her. And I guess though Bella did a little of her own deceiving. Definitely looking forward to Edward's reaction!
SerchBythol chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
I'm so glad you're updating this story again. I laughed out loud when Bella spouted the "Fuckity, Fuck" line. Priceless! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
RubyRedRaspberryz chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
excellent chapter! Loved every moment of this chapter! can't wait to read more!
devadasi7 chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
i will wait as long as i have to for an update on this story. this chapter was solid gold, btw.

sorry you had to move. ugh, i hate moving! and don't let law school kick your ass! honestly, i don;tknow how you do it!
Nina xP chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
WOW! That was AWESOME! Update please!
whatevs chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Cliche, overdone... but god the miss-communication thing is funny... oh and by the way I'm a best selling author... lol much?
SkyNic chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Can't wait for Edward's reaction. Also, what will Jasper do?
luv2cheer chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Aw...I love this chapter. I'm so happy you came out of your writer's block. The cliffy you left us with wasn't so nice though, lol. Hopefully you'll update super fast.
poop1593 chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
hahaha ending was epic!

love how she just slipped in there that she was a bestselling author. all though that makes her a little bit of a hypocrate for being upset that Edward didnt tell her the whole truth.

I dont know why but i love how Rose is the skank.

great chapter.

hope rl get less busy. im right there with you.
b4d3l2c1 chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
great story

L
jillycate chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
No worries, RL happens!. I love this tory, and the cahpter is great.
AlwaysAround888 chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
hhahaha wow im glad they decided to be honest

go bedward!

update soon!
imjacksbrokenheart chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Yay! They have finally owned up to who they are! I have a feeling everything isn't rainbows and kittens from here on, though. I'm so glad that Bella didn't wuss out and leave when she could have, and Jasper suggested that she do it. I don't really understand why Edward let Rosalie hang all over him all night, though. I guess maybe he was trying to guard himself since he thought Bella was there with her boyfriend. That seems kind of petty and insecure for someone who thinks with the Dude most of the time. Maybe you'll let us know Edward's motivations for it next time around? Thanks for sharing your story, I really enjoy it.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
I like Bella's decision of not leaving. Seems to have turned out very well. I'm hoping that Em finally got to have his way with Rose. I can't wait to see Jasper's reaction to what's happening with Edward. I love that Edward enjoys Bella's sense of humor. It bodes well for the future since she like to joke so much. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »