Reviews for Ender's Ally
Ink King chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
why does this remind me of Ender and Alai?
Ink King chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
this is so similar to the real story!
bluesapphire007 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
oooh luv alice & dink!

can you add more details? and add on more to their relationship :))) instead of all politics

otherwise, it's great! luv the love stories.
Jessicasaurus chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
GJLFJEBP DPFSMB. MOAR. NOW.

You make my inner fangirl go all happy.
Jessicasaurus chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
Can't destroy an entire race without eating a healthy breakfast!

I want this on a T-shirt so badly, you have no idea.
Jackdaw McGraw chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I can see the idea you're trying to go for, and I like it that you're following the book fairly well. But one thing that you have to remember is that a story won't be interesting to a wide range of people if you take the book and copy-paste new characters into it. Also, on Ch.2 you show Alice having a run-in with an officer. You don't know much about the military, it seems; officers and enlisted don't have such familiar interactions as they do in your story. And I still don't know why he got flustered.

Either way, solid ideas, you can see where you want it to go but getting there is half the battle. I'm not saying revise your stories or anything like that, but if you want to grow as a writer you need to make the reader feel things, instead of just showing it to them. There's nothing like getting lost in a story, and that truly makes you want to read more.

Good luck!

Jack
Jessicasaurus chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
I am still completely in love with the phrase "Christ's holy totem poles". I also like "your friendly neighborhood monarch".
Jessicasaurus chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
Still on fire? I thought the SoCal hills were bad.

Keep updating! These chapters are so good!
Jessicasaurus chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Alice and Dink are the perfect couple. Their personalities work really well. And I'm officially in love with the phrase "Christ's holy totem poles."
Jessicasaurus chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
You're on fire? Quick! Get the fire extinguisher!

Seriously, this was good. I love the character Lex. And Bonzo's completely in character.
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Ahem... YOU LOST THE GAME

The banter was really good.
Jessicasaurus chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
DINKDINKDINKDINKDINK

I had sort of forgotten about the beginning of this story, honestly. I'm glad I'm rereading it.
Jessicasaurus chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww... *sniffle* I've been a big fan of the story since it was first published. I like the revised version a lot!
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 25 . 8/26/2010
If you kill Alice, I will kill...um... my threat is so not working out. Anyway, this chapter rocks my socks (which are black with stripes)
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 24 . 8/18/2010
This is the best story on fanfiction and I'm so glad you updated! I love this chapter! The drama and/or suspense is killing me, so you have to update soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »