Reviews for To Breathe Without Oxygen
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
"Some people think that holding on that makes you strong, but sometimes it is letting go."
Wow. I'm in love with this one, srsly. So cruel and... i'm wordless and... wow.
Fearsparks chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
May I cry? :( you've have written an amazing story, I don't cry to stuffs I read...
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
:'(
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
wow. so heartbreaking! beautifully written.
CP chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
It's so sad. Honestly this is a great story, but it's really really sad to read and it moves the heart.
Zanchev chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wow.

I've been reading all of your fics - they're all so good! - but this one is my favorite. The raw emotion you have captures in this plotline throught the vocabulary you have utilised is beautifully done and i commend you wholeheartedly.

well done, i love it
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm sure that I felt my heart breaking at the end...but although it was so sad, I loved it.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Okay, I really hate this story. But I fcking love it. *cries*
Xoe chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my gosh. You have a talent. You write amazing, hysterical stories, but this is an angsty one that makes me think 'wow, you can write anything'. Your humorous writing makes you sound like such an energetic, outgoing, and of course, funny, person. But this angst-filled one makes you sound a bit depressed, and like you've lost a loved one. But that's just it. You could be an energetic, funny, a little depressed person who lost a love one. What I'm trying to say, is that you should keep writing. I love your writing. PLEASE write more angst in the future, I would gladly appreciate it and I would review :)

x
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Okay, I really hate this story. But I fcking love it. *cries*
loveronweasley chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow. just wowww. this was amazing, and so heart- wrenching.

i've re-read it three times, and it's better everytime. but so sad. bittersweet i guess you could say? don't stop writing! you're wonderful.
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Okay, that brought me way down from my high...but I am very impressed. This was incredibly powerful, and by far one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read!

It was just so, so, so...WOW. I'm in tears, literally!

You're such an incredible writer, I'm just in a state of shock at this oneshot!

Well done m'dear! Utterly mindblowingly wonderful.

I can think of no higher compliment to pay you than this is perfection.

Love AJLL x
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I actually cried...a lot. It might sound odd, but I love stories that make me cry almost as much as I like the fluffies. It takes a lot of talent to make someone feel strong emotions through their writing.
speshalsum1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
so damn sad!

i actually have tears in my eyes!

'[

loved it nevertheless, was an awesome fic, beautifully written, perfectly executed!

thank you!