Reviews for Memories
lightbabe chapter 24 . 2/3
What happened to her? Looking forward to reading more!
adela chapter 24 . 2/3
I can not wait for next chapter
rebecca de silva chapter 24 . 2/3
thanx. thanx. thanx. awesome
soo glad u cld write this. ive been waiting for ur update for years. i pmed u too n ur writing is still awesome. hope u update soon.
Sara K M chapter 24 . 2/3
Hi there.

I've only been interested in this fandom for a few months, and I'm trying to get better about giving some reviews here.

Usually I prefer stories that focus on Carlisle AND Esme, not Carlisle and an OC. But I really love the idea of the Cullens interacting with someone who knew Carlisle BEFORE he was changed.

I do appreciate that you can "see" Carlisle's relationship with Esme a little in this story, though through Anna's eyes. (Even if the scenes/details are small, I don't mind.)

Carlisle and Anna certainly have an interesting dynamic. They both want to get to know each other, but they're not sure how to do that.

And I love the "food source" problem. If Anna really has been living off humans for over three hundred years, she wouldn't find it natural to resist. But Carlisle, as much as he wants Anna to stay with them (of course), I can't picture him letting her stay if she doesn't at least TRY to abstain. That's why Edward left Carlisle and Esme when he decided to feed on humans, after all.

I wonder if part of the reasons why it's so hard for Anna to accept the animal diet is because of Carlisle himself, even if she may not be aware of it. All of the other Cullens may have their own reasons for abstaining, but they also see Carlisle as role model. Anna seems to have a lot of buried resentment to Carlisle that she isn't dealing with. Because he "abandoned her" as a child. She may have accepted his reasons intellectually, but I'm not sure if she's fully accepted it emotionally. If she IS harboring resentment subconsciously, she could have some desire to feed the opposite from Carlisle's philosophy.
I do agree with the others, though as well. Anna needs to find HER own reason for abstaining, or she'll never be motivated.
I wonder when she's going to "slip"?

(Welcome to the world of my excessively long reviews. Once I start them, I have a hard time stopping. So, if you keep writing this, you'll probably get more long reviews from me. I hope you see that as motivation.)
534667lc chapter 24 . 2/2
Thanks for updating loved the chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
This story on Carlisle's daughter is really one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Honestly. Please update soon.
rebecca de silva chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
I really wish you's update this story. I've been waiting years for the next chapter to come out.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
please please please update your work i would dearly love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2013
please please write another chapter
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
An awesome story. You are a very good writer. I hope the next chapter comes out soon
Regin chapter 23 . 9/14/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
supreme queen1106 chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I can honestly say that this is one onf the best stories that I've ever read! Well done! Update ASAP!
DTaylor201989 chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
I love this story. hope you up date soon
Twinwolfsister chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
its fine it does notsuck i just dont like reviewing till im done reading :P
DareBare13 chapter 23 . 5/26/2011
Ah! Anna smells like Carlisle haha but in a good way. Hopefully she'll hear something of get father possibly? Update soon