Reviews for Love and War
abbytemple chapter 5 . 6/29
I love this!
Iwatchsunsets2 chapter 5 . 1/12
I love this story! I can't wait to see how it will improve when you and if you repost it! If you're taking suggestions, I know Darry is supposed to e the bad guy, but maybe you could make him just a little more brotherly protective that gets out of hand (not meaning it can't advance later to the prostitution, just not while they're little) rather than blindly cruel/possessive. Also maybe consider slowing down and putting some more meat on the plot skeleton(details, times when something huge isn't happening). I think that's about it. Over all, though, great ideas; I love this story and there's no other one quite like it on here. PM me if you'd want to discuss it, but I'm not really a pro beta or anything.
AngiePowers493 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Winona - Two-Bit's mother or sister.
Grammar. And structure. Needs work. but I'm enjoying this! Let's continue it! :3
bravebuizel012 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
please make some more is the best soda/pony story make some more chapters.
anonymous1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
wth? i have 2 know what happens next!
anonymous1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
wth? i have 2 know what happens next!
anglica chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
woow! i like the story lol plss write more get started! GOOD JOB :D
InsaneNutcase29 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
XxSlimShadyxX chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I liked the story and although I love Darry I love him being the bad guy.

The scenes kept jumping around alot and was confusing though.
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i fucking Love Darry,But This looks good!

YuriSashaIvanov chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Winona is James T. Kirk's mother... They're from Star Trek...
charlie-becks chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
hmmm is she a family member of one of the boys? I look forward to them being reunited :)
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Poor Winona is daughter that he had with Sodapop? I'm glad that you updated and hope that you update again soon. I love this story and thought that it was dead.

Tren Rogue chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
You jumped from scene to scene way too much... there's hardly anything linking them together.
StrangeButWonderful chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
i really like this story. when i read the summary i was like.. thsi sounds awesome.. i cant wait to find out what happens next... hope soda doesn't die.. this is an awesome pairing.. keep writing