Reviews for Good Enough
TheUntameableShrew chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
That was AMAZING. Loved the angst and the way you portrayed Akatsuki and Ruka. And the songs were perfect for them. very very nice :D

Shadow
Arice chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow. I feel near tears.

Both chapters are perfect. How were you able to get it all out of you in depth? It would've taken me weeks to get it written out of my head. There's no way to improve them. If anyone says otherwise (like asking for a happy ending), they are insane!

Any opening for hope to wheedle in would mess everything up.

-Ari
Lost in My Sapphire Eyes chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
so all of these "chapters", more like life scenes, are from Kain's pov? that would have been easier to know at the beginning, just saying.
Standard Nerds chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Aw... Made me cry.

Love

Zina :)
Seijitsuna Yuri chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
So sweet! it made me cry! then again a lot of things (especially Evanescence songs) do, because im just weak like that. i love how you put the song lyrics in it, and matched the parts of the song to what he's thinking. It was awesome! keep up the good work!
Tiwby chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I loved it, that's all I can say.

I followed your advise and read it while listening to the songs, and it really makes a difference!

Please, keep writing!
Show Me the Skyline chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Good yet poor kain!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was really touching...I think that it describes the relationship between Kain and Ruka. Well done.
inuyashee chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Sorry i've been to lazy to review till now. BOth of these are depressing yet nicely made. Weird I only recognize the first song by evanescence.