Reviews for See You In Hell
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was amazing. Lovely, vivid writing. What breaks my heart about this fic is that it may have actually happened.
Flora Olivens chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow, you really managed to catch a glimpse of whatever horrors Dean lived down there. I really liked the fact that you chose this topic, because I must be one of those people who wondered if Dean ever met Bella there.

Your choice of words created a perfect horror picture and the pain was almost palpable. I also enjoyed the small interaction between the two of them at the end. It was heart-wrenching. Also you did a good work with the demon's words. I could almost hear Alistair with his coldness and his strange voice. A really good job!
Mora Queen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
What no more this is great!
newportz-princess chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is so awesome! Absolutely fantastic.
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wonderful!

I love the demons voice. It sounds like Alister.

Again ... wonderful!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, that was great!
Kare38 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great little fic! Very disturbing and realistic descriptions of what hell must have been like for both characters. Good job! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
Dianna Wickham chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very horrific, but I find myself fascinated. Very good writing! I usually don't read horror... but, I can't help but want to peek.

I always wondered if Dean saw Bella in hell... or if the place was so big they never ran into each other, cause Dean didn't mention her when he talked briefly of hell... so I like that you wrote it.

Thanks!
NongPradu chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh my God that was... GUH!

I've always actually wanted to see a Dean sees Bela in Hell fic (or the reverse, in the case of this fic).

It's haunting and gross and just plain awesome. And you know, I can actually see Alastair trying to lure Dean into the torture by offering up the body of someone he hates.

Well done.