Reviews for Illusions
Dramamomma19 chapter 18 . 2/22
I love it but I think she should show more of her power. Let me know please.
Dramamomma19 chapter 5 . 2/22
I love that it was Bella who stopped the van.
MyladyNancy chapter 18 . 1/19
Please tell me that one day you will finish this. I will leave it in my fallow file with hope in my heart.
MyladyNancy chapter 17 . 1/19
this was perfect.
MyladyNancy chapter 14 . 1/18
I say again I like this story and the way Bella and Edward are relating. please quit apologizing for being slow, life happens. just keep writing
MyladyNancy chapter 2 . 1/17
I love the first part of this but I see it is not complete. I hope the things in your life that drew you away will one day allow you to finish. I am thinking she is a high bred.
liz.barden chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Great story so far, please finish it sometime!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
can't wait to find out what happens next especially when Bellas father Charles comes home also be interesting to find out what happens if Charles finds Edward with Bella on her bed.
Gracfully chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
very neat
lupiana31 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Girl I can't leave my eyes off them screen. You ate awesome and no offense to Step but you write better than her dude you can write a book
ForrestersWitch chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
quite engaging...I can't wait to see her reaction to edwards intro to her Dad.
ForrestersWitch chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
No I'm lovin it I'm sorry i've only reviewed once maybe twice, not because of lack of interest I assure you . I'm just reading one chapter after another successively. truly a treat!
ForrestersWitch chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Wow this is just plain Bitchin"
ForrestersWitch chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Sakura Crystals chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
WOW! Can't wait to see what you come out with next! This a very cute story, please keep it up!