Reviews for 20 Things
NverSayNver chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Hahah lmao... This was sumthin tht i looked forward to reading and it was fun
CharliesConverse chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! I was in tears on my bed when i read this my mom thought i was a weirdo :D
folie a plusieurs chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Hahahahahahaha i like this!

can't wait for the next!
sasimljemihuddy chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
love the jonas comparing
sasimljemihuddy chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
omj i looooove house!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Heh i have done number 11 before, it's fun XD and i so think that every Tuesday should be 'hug a Tess day' XD it'd be the best!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
It's quite scary, but i can totally see Tess doing the 'Everybody get on the floor!' one XD i can even hear her cackling evilly as she watches XD

Heh and the 'Shane does not like to be told to 'go to his happy place'.' made me lol quite a bit too XD

Once again, there may be stealing! Sorry, borrowing ) just make me laugh so much XD
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Ahh i would pay anything to see those pictures of Shane losing a dance battle to Caitlyn XD

I may have to borrow a few of these too! With your permission, of course! Damn, you totally rock!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Heh heh this made me lol quite a bit XD i can just imagine Caitlyn torturing Shane in all these ways!

Do you mind if i borrow a few to possibly use in one of my Camp Rock fics? I shall give you full credit, cos they just rock XD
Xanie chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
you should change 11 into "when there IS a party going on"! i can totally imagine older teens get annoyed when tweeny-boppers crash their parties and take over the music and the dance floor.
Alyson chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Love the last part. More catiylan please
dizprincess77 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
LMAO I loved this! Funniest story from CR I have ever read!
valele chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Fifteen through 20 made me laugh SOOOOO hard. Oh Jason. Hahahahahha. Amazing story! Is there more? :D
valele chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Okay, so some of these I was like, I guess I can see Tess do that but most of them I was just laughing really hard and trying to be quiet for. Awesome chapter. :3
valele chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Is it even possible for me to laugh even harder than I did with last chapter? No, it is not.