Reviews for Can You Even Spell Gershwin?
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thanks for posting this. I liked it when I read it yesterday evening.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh, I'd pay good money to see, and hear, this!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
LOL!

wow...nice!

I love Dean's 'plan'...very nice! lol...
Jane of Volterra chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Your fics are great!

I could image how smug Dean would be towards Sam.

hehe :)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ooh can I watch over Dean? Please? Well I suppose he's got angels to do that sort of thing for him.

This was awesome - I'd love to see Dean singing a ballad on the show! But then it might get a little bit too much like Starsky and Hutch for comfort!

I do think we need to lobby Kripke for a Karaoke episode though!
Justme chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Great story!. I can almost see (and hear) Dean singing this old standard to a stunned audience. Bet they begged him for an encore.

I also suspect that Dean has a far better voice than he lets on - even to Sam - when they're wailing along to the classic rock in the car. Fantastic!.
azab chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
loved it
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wicked fic. Loved it. Can't wait for more!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh, that was heart-warming and very entertaining!

Hilarious idea to send them to a karaoke contest for earning their much needed money for a change. Even though it was pure evil of Dean to enter his brother (unasked) as well and demand a solo-performance of him at that. At least he was nice enough to give him a decent song.

Hilarious story.
carocali chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Nice, sweet (conniving) moment for the brothers. I love how Dean thinks! Thank god the crowd helped Sam sing, because the boy can't carry a tune in a bucket - but that makes me love him more.

Thanks for the angst-break!

:D

Caroline
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
*Drools*

Wow, this was AWESOME!
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
WOW

what an awesome fic. I love the choice of song for Dean, I can totally see them doing it both.

And plus, the choice of song.. that was awesome. I love the double meaning it has to... someone to watch over me - parable for their relationship isn't it...

great work, really great work