Reviews for Twisting the Parallels
dontreadthisamigo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I liked reading this. How you paint their relationship
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I know you only intended to write this as a one shot, but I think it's really interesting. Especially how it doesn't seem like a happy ending is forthcoming. I'm not sure if you'd ever consider running with this a little longer, but I think the story line you've mapped out in this short one shot would make an excellent story. PLEASE at least consider it!
SpiceyGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really like the way you write. Continue with this story line im terribly intrigued.
teskodanceparty chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
can I just tell you how much I love you and all your writing

and this is as amazing as everything else you write, it blow my mind.
twistedbeautydee chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I liked it and I wish that you would have continued it.
labelleanarchist chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved it! Honestly, this would be a wicked monologue. I'm not normally fans of OC's; they are normally too Mary-Sueish and hell bent on sleeping with every member of the club.

That being said, loved your style of writing. Keep up the good work!
tanilc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
great story
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I love this story!
Bellicose chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love these little one-shots you do of a suitable girl for each of the guys. Is one for Tig in the future? This, of course, was brilliant. Your OCs are amazing and so incredibly far from the Mary Sue line that I sometimes forget that they aren't actual characters in the show. I would love to see you expand on one of these characters, if only for a few chapters. ;)
wrestlenascargirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
again i was surprised 2 c complete on this. this 1 along w/ the chibs 1 i read, loved it, got 2 the end, & thought 'WHAT? HOW CAN U END IT THERE?' this was a great story.
Nianko chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh i really liked this. it's really real and you can feel some density in the OC. very good! [:
MysticKitty21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I think this is a very good little story. I like the fact that there is no dialogue. And no, she doesn't sound obnoxious or completely absurd. It is very well written. Its a shame she cant (or wont) love him.
skellington13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i loved this story. It was one of the first SOA stories i read and it's made me want to read more. I would love it if this wasn't just a one-shot. (hint, hint)

I like Heather. She seems real and i like the interaction with Juice.
betty-boo chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
love it! ever considered writing a longer, more in depth fiction?
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I love the idea of this "good girl" with her "bad boy" and how they both feel like their relationship is doomed but neither one is willing to just walk away. It's almost a parallel to Jax and Tara if you think about it. Although I'm guessing that Tara may have gotten a little swept up in the lifestyle when she was younger given that tattoo on her back. Keep up the great work!