Reviews for Divertimento
dvd123 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This is amazing! I love Abby's way of getting them together to sort out their feelings.

And I can actually see this playing out, even now when we're in season 9. Your descriptions were perfect, especially the end. Peace and content in their hearts. Love it!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Loved it.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I would like to make a few things clear first.

1. Some stories, as in those that are angsty, or insanely drama, make me feel all tingly inside, like the happy, warm kind of tingly.

2. Said stories make me so tingly that sometimes I cry. That's when you know the stories are perfect. And by perfect, I mean completely flawless. (Let me get this straight first: My standards for NCIS fanfiction is very high. For instance, my own writing, to me, is mediocre, average at best.)

SO...If I say it was so lovely and perfect that it made me cry, then believe me when I say that it was flawless. You are a phenomenal writer, and I think if you tried to write a novel, you'd go far. So very well done!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awww I like the jealousy that Tony displays:) It's so sweet, in an odd manner. But this was good and I'm going to read the next chapter! :)
phoenix008 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
absolutely loved it! I loved how you had abby set them up... and the last scene was priceless.. great job
mjg021182 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Just beautiful.

mj
acceb chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written and I love how you got them together. Great job.
lacrevette35 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Abby is the best! It was a really good story! So cute.

lacrevette35
alaya parsons chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Wonderful Story!
ktwesterna chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
This is such a cute story! I would love to see Abby's reaction to them hooking up. I can just see her pleased little smile. The one she gives when she is pleased with herself. I would also like to see Gibbs reaction. If only the show would start going this way...
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Ah! I loved this! I'm just getting into NCIS and Tony/Ziva, and this feeds it in the best way.
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
this is is one of the BEST tony/ziva fics i've ever read. so much feeling, so much emotion, so very real to the core of both characters. not too over hte top but so honest int heir feelings, the history, their thoughts... amazing piece. AMAZING. :D hope you write more.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
your writing is amazing. it's so real and packed and so much feelinag dn emotion and you have hte echaracters feelings and history and thoughts down so perfectly. you really took my breath away. it's not too over the top or too simple but just right. :)

i lvoed this. love tony's thoughts about ziva being the right woman [hey, she can cook hehe] but trying to push those thoughts away. love him cornering her the copy machine. love the talk with abby in her lab, love the whole bit about her home being DC where she's loved. love ziva's thoughts on returnign to israel and saying she was going back home but missing DC too much. love love the blind date bit, lol going out with a visually impaired man and holding the cane line hehehe. :D

love abby's comments about the guys arms leading to wrists leading to hands hahaha. ;) and the "speak french" bit haha.

Caught, he glanced away and the cold that settled into her bones at the loss of contact unnerved her greatly.

- oh, i love this line.
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Awe. I really liked that one.

Loved the description, too! It wasn't all dialogue!

XD
God'srider chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Wonderful! I loved how tony and ziva interacted and were there for each other!