Reviews for Biology Lesson
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Cute!
Little Bird's trivia chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hahahahahaha oh link u never fail to amuse me...
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Beautifully crafted. Poor B.O.B. and Link.
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
lolz thats funny! B.O.B could be both! he could make himself have boobies...argh! mental picture! GET IT OUT GET IT OUT!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I laughed so hard I cried. I'm not even kidding. XD
PanLynn chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Rofl, omg poor Link. At least they got the talk out of the way (for now) until B.O.B. forgets.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh my gosh, I swear I was laughing my head off for five minutes after reading that.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hi-larious. Wonderful job, I always wanted "the talk" between Link and BOB to be shown. Great fun.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Alana: XD hahaha Poor link and poor Dr C
Explorer of the Night chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This is by far the funniest story yet. I usually don't laugh at storys but I siriusly nearly fell off the chair.
Go-Go Spiders chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was absolutely perfect. Of COURSE Dr. C would tell B.O.B about it all scientifc-like. :P And Link shouting that he has pecs, not breasts. Hee hee hee. Excellent work. :D
ChocolateSyrup chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Never before has a story made me laugh so hard and long OUT LOUD. Great job!
PersonWhoNeedsToGetAcount chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
1.“So…are you a girl?”

Link couldn’t say anything for a long time. Dr. Cockroach, on the other hand, had lots of things to say. More specifically, ‘ha ha ha.’

“N-no!” he spluttered back, completely caught off guard. Why were people questioning his masculinity now? “I’m a guy!”

“But you have boobies too, don’t you?” The doctor’s laugh substantially grew in volume. Link briefly pondered how he could strangle something that didn't have lungs.

“No. I don’t.”

“Weird, I mean, it looks like you have them, right there. And since I always thought you were a guy, I figured guys had boobies.”

“It’s muscle,” he hissed back automatically. “Doc, help me out here!”

Trying to stifle chuckles, Dr. Cockroach replied, “Actually, I think you’re doing rather splendidly.” Damn him.

That was AWESOME!

*Snort*

2.“Well, it looks like our conversation is done. Go on, we won’t detain you any longer…” B.O.B. oozed off, shouting excitedly, “Hey, Susan! Guess what! I’m a guy!”

The doctor and the fish-ape exchanged glances again, suddenly feeling an odd sense of companionship. They had both just shared the experience of giving The Talk. To a genderless blob. It was actually kinda funny.

This is probaly the most amusing thing I've ever read. You have B.O.B down perfectly.

This brings another is the jell-o's gender?
Warlock In Disguise chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
"So...are you a girl?"

!
Rule of Green chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I have to say besides this being a highly amusing piece of work, I'm jealous at how well you captured the voice of each character. You've got Link's awkward Team Dad role, the Doc's cutting humor, and B.O.B.'s random Identity Crisis and idiocy. Great one-shot.