Reviews for Red and Gold
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Have you ever thought of doing this from Train's POV? XD
Teft chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was way too fantastic. I just love everything about this story. Thanks. I'm going to go cry out my emotions now.
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow, you are really good at writing. I feel at awe because this is so good. My mood has been terrible and this made me extremely happy. Thanks for writing -
SheWolf2468 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow! Creed is crazy. I swear he belongs in an asylum. but i still love him cause he is sexy looking. great job on the story.
Seisyll chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was... Just wow. I loved how you portrayed Creed's character so nicely.
And his obsession with Train. (Which made me giggle all throughout the anime, mind you.) Sadly, the creators of the anime didn't go too much into detail with his strange obsession over Train or the reasons for it. But you did. Which is awesome I like you writing, it's very nice, very descriptive. (:
Blasen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This story can only be described as badass.
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was an amazing story! I love the way it's written!
Olympos chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
woowww this is so deep! you captured creed so well!
Chelsinator chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
WOWW! ThAT WAS soooooo Goorwd! :P:P :):) :D:D :B:B
BelovedAmy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i love how you captured creeds madness!
Lehnsherr chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, that was well-written. I loved the way you captured Creed's state of mind. 3
It doesn't make any sense that this oneshot has so few reviews.
Ah well, keep writing stories, you certainly have a knack for it.
xPsychex chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is really good, i love how u got Creed's personality perfect.
Celestial Lasso chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow. So, creepy, but so sickly romantic. I love it. Creed is completely in character.
AnimeGirl375 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
this...this is SO creed. way creepy.

creepy...but i like it. that's me for ya!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Creepy much? This was fantastic. I found it darkly amusing at how calm Creed was. It all fit rather well and was certainly in character for Creed. Nice work.