Reviews for 3 The Death in the Vow
Abbeldy chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
LOVE it! This is brilliant :) I love their chemistry, how he is so sure, but she tries to look at everything logically. Great job!
Broken Daydreamer chapter 10 . 10/29/2009

bones is going to win every round!

can they please start using fluff please?

I mean dont get me wrong you are an awsome writer adn it is really nice that they feel comfortable. but please there is a sexual attraction that needs calming

love ur writing
l2nna chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
Love It!
l2nna chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
That was so not nice of Booth
2BBornot2BB chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
Your work makes me feel like singing, but I can't think of the most appropriate song. Thanks for hitting exactly the right note. I love the wit and the humour and - wow- the plot! I hope Hart has read these ;-P. Congratulations on another great instalment ... I'm having a ball, and (being a bit of a latecomer to fanfic) sort of glad that I'm getting the chance to feast on the whole spread at once (never yet turned down an opportunity for instant gratification!) Only one request - more, More, MORE! :-)
labrat21 chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
I don't know why it gets fewer hits, I thought it was great! I would love to see Booth with a Wonder Woman thermos, I nearly cried over that line! I enjoyed all of the stories of yours that I read last night. Only two UTIs and a urine preg from ER last night, however, I did get flashed by an octogenarian on our long term acute care floor this morning. He had wound vacuums on his knees so it was like being flashed by a saggy, toothless Doc Oc! Your stories were a welcome diversion from that mental image!
plaplen chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
I just discovered your stories this evening and have been reading them in order. I'm enjoying them so far-thanks for writing!
Cricket22 chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
I like the cute ending with bones winning even though booth doesn't like jasmin tea. can't wait to read more. sorry I haven't been more helpful, I am busy and tired lately so I am just keeping it all short and sweet. ]
nashieb chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
i'm confused(which i really am) but whats with the thermos?and the points?maybe i missed something so i'll hodgy!Thanx for the super quick updates!
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
excellent ending to this fic. look forward to the sequel.
jacklynvt11 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Really cute ending. This story was very sweet and enjoyable. Terrific job. Very well done. :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
WOW. That was absolutely amazing. Beautifully written. Loved it. Want more. :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
WOW. That was amazing. Very shocking. Awesome job. :)
JAGMama2nutz chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Thanks so much! Great chapters today, I really love this story. Its good stuff! I have read the other stories too, so thank you.

I think you are being very true to the characters and I like the fast paced posting, i tend to forget about stories :)
wolfbane17 chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
The ending of this chapter was absoulutely perfect and wonderful. insightful of both characters, and moving. Continue, you have a great style!