Reviews for A Different Path
Megan Consoer chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
Love this story its so deep and makes you think about how you treat the people in your own life...So awesome story and I hope you continue it.
superfly99 chapter 18 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter. I like the whole chapter. I really the end with Vicki and Mike, it was cute and very Vicki like.
tatyiana123 chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
great fic as usual!

bet i know why vicki tastes different! shes pregnant and her and henry are going to have the perfect ending as usual!

Well I hope, although some times you do leave me rather shocked with your twists and turns. Anyway great work, keep it up !

Tayiana xoxo
superfly99 chapter 17 . 5/16/2009
Yay, Vicki got her life back. Loved it.
CatchingStar chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
Hi there... I found your fic today and i couldn't stop reading it. I think you are doing a hell of a job, really great and i'm anxious to see what happens next. don't take long to update please. Please!
superfly99 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Dagon is just trying to teach Vicki another lesson right? I hope so, cause Vickis got to get back to her real life. Great chapter.
scythe195 chapter 16 . 5/15/2009
Interesting. VERY interesting. Please continue this story!
superfly99 chapter 15 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter. While I like a good lemon, hopefully she listen to her mind, this could possiblely mess up her chance to go back to her real life.
superfly99 chapter 14 . 5/12/2009
Loved it. I've been waiting for Vicki to vist Henry and was so worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next.
superfly99 chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
I like the whole chapter aspeshaly when Vicki blackmailed Kate.
superfly99 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
I love the fact that Dagon just droped her off in the middle of everything and Vickis reaction was prefect.
superfly99 chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
I love where this is going, and I look forward to more of Vicki's past. Expecially if it involves Mike cause thats gotta be some good stuff.
superfly99 chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
I like where your going, its an interesting trip down memory lane.
superfly99 chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
I'm not quite sure what your doing with this whole Henry thing, but its good. I can't wait find out where your going to go with it.